• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,206
  • Views 818,881

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just noticed they having worse record than us in 20-21 season after 20 games this is really going downhill for them injuries and too many off form players they need serious refreshments next season

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Klopp has the energy and motivation to continue I’d stick with him, back him to rebuild the team. Klopp isn’t a guy who’s gonna go manage Real or PSG, I can see him staying for a while yet.

They need a new CB, Matip is bad and Konate is injury prone. They definitely need a new midfield. And the attack is caught between the old one and a new one.

Their issue is that they’re under sale, clubs under sale don’t spend a lot. Maybe a Boehly type American buys them or some Qatari but until then they won’t spend big.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
axsfvwei3dga1.jpg

lmao

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hard to believe that Liverpool had 92 points last season and almost won the league lol. Reverse Leicester run

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah no one forced them to buy Gakpo and Nunez instead of a proper midfield.
Nunez I can sorta get, bit of a gamble but you can see the talent. Gakpo is not only useless but won't get any game time ahead of Diaz and Jota, then you look at their midfield and they really thought let's reinforce that by getting the Gonorrhea General on loan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

20230206_101953.jpg

Poor Klopp has been unbelievably unlucky. Only one of the defeats was down to him/the players, everything else was due to external forces

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Liverpool are a prime example that you have to refresh your starting 11 while still at the top. I'm sure finances are probably a bit of a mitigating factor there but they still should have done more.

They feel like a side whose legs and motivation have gone. They probably need to replace 4-5 in the summer.

Massive job but it would be foolish for Liverpool to not back Klopp after what he's done there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool are a prime example that you have to refresh your starting 11 while still at the top. I'm sure finances are probably a bit of a mitigating factor there but they still should have done more.

They feel like a side whose legs and motivation have gone. They probably need to replace 4-5 in the summer.

Massive job but it would be foolish for Liverpool to not back Klopp after what he's done there.

A lot of it has been just their signings have been poor too, they struck gold with Mane-Firmino-Salah. They're trying to recapture by spending hundreds of millions on a new forward line but it just hasn't worked. They've also not refreshed their midfield at all, they need a younger Henderson and never properly replaced Wijnaldum who's a bit underrated in hindsight.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah no one forced them to buy Gakpo and Nunez instead of a proper midfield.
They've had some changes on the recruitment team which has resulted in some strange decisions. Klopp had a lot of behind the scenes help and he's suffering a bit now that it's gone.

Top Bottom