• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,434

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Michael Edwards leaving almost tanked that team overnight it’s crazy.
So true and I think his replacement tendered his resignation in November and will leave after a year in the job! The head suit also left so the holy trinity has been broken. Wenger, Emery, Freddie, Ivan and Sanlehi along with Gunnersaurus and the coaches left us without this level of drop off. It's bonkers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp is gonna get absolutely battered next game by this guy...

dyche-sean-dyche.gif

...Everton will also beat Liverpool too.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Rangnick works best when he can do whatever he wants in peace and quiet, Hoffenheim Salzburg and Leipzig didn't come to the top over night. Struggle to see how he'd operate next to Klopp.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Maybe we can finally see what the guy can do. Managing United was a mistake.

More suited to his skillset yeah. He needs to get it right this time, as I really twerked for him last year.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Impressed with their 18 year old midfielder Bajetic. Looks like he will be a class player in the future, reminded me a bit of Wilshere at that age (before he lost his agility)

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If they beat Newcastle next weekend, I reckon they get Champions League over Sp**s and the Geordies.

Like when Arsène used to make those late runs for Top Four back in the day with us

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
If they beat Newcastle next weekend, I reckon they get Champions League over Sp**s and the Geordies.

Like when Arsène used to make those late runs for Top Four back in the day with us
That was hell, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yikes. so what the point of putting it for sale then look like he not get any good offers.

how much they wanted? i'm really surprised how manutd got more offers and they extremely expensive.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Damn. Watching Liverpool get smashed tonight reminded me of our last outing in the Champions League against Bayern. I felt numb and I knew our place in that competition was gone. I felt the same for the scousers tonight.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Michael Edwards leaving almost tanked that team overnight it’s crazy.
Remember the difference between Wenger with David Dein in the market and Wenger without him? Similar vibes except that Klopp can still spend a bit so in his case it's just pathetic rather than unfortunate.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom