• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,270
  • Views 821,076

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kloop is very top manager but he putting his faith in same team for 5 straight season specially when most his team are closing to 30 years old plus. He refusing to renew the team like pep does. I'm not surprised by injures and physically not strong as before klopp has to renew the team or its Dortmund all over again.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220822-WA0103.jpg

TornadoTed

Established Member
I know they have a few injuries but something looks seriously off with Liverpool so far this season, they don't have their usual energy and desire.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They'll finish top 4 but seriously doubt if they'll put up much of a fight against city for the title.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's a high level of arrogance from Klopp. Reminds me of when Fergie would rotate half his team and lose. I get that they had injuries, but it doesn't make sense playing the same system without the players to implement it.

For example, the only thing to respect about United is their pace on the counter. They won't break you down in a deep block and they won't score from crosses, but a shot from outside the box and breakaway or a set piece/ penalty is entirely possible.

So playing two attacking full backs with a midfield of Milner, Henderson and that other guy who is overrated, Harvey something makes no sense. How do they protect TAA? TAA isn't a good defender, but neither was Marcelo or Roberto Carlos. If you allow him to bomb forward, play your left back defensively and roll around into a 3 or play a defensive player on the right side of midfield to fill in. He did neither. Its arrogance.

Top Bottom