• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,272
  • Views 821,184

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Darwin Núñez on Klopp's technical talks at Liverpool: "I don't understand anything when he speaks"

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nunez is giving me Sancho vibes. I feel there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he’ll make it, can’t hit the ball and his physicality isn’t what it was made out.

Looks a proper dud.

He looks quite small in the Premier League and he isn't that quick either. Thought it was a strange signing for them. They don't necessarily have creative wingers and he isn't actually good in the air. A false 9 type would have made much more sense.

I find Liverpool a strange team. They used to be high press and transition. Now they keep the ball, but they don't really play between the lines. They cross a lot, but to who?

Klopp is also very patronising.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a pointless transfer not only he useless player these days but just waste of money from Liverpool. If they want to continue compete with man city they need to be more ambitious

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Bored Jurgen Klopp GIF by Liverpool FC

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Salah is becoming a big problem for them. Felt Nuno Tavares could have shut him down today

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Klopp confirmed TAA and Diaz injures are not looking good.

Things not looking good for them everything look going downhill

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also they have man city next without Diaz and TAA things could get pretty ugly city could go 16 points ahead of them

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Salah is becoming a big problem for them. Felt Nuno Tavares could have shut him down today
You have to be careful giving money to a player who showed the signs of having no heart. I knew when he p*ssied out of the biggest game of his life in the CL final because his wittle shoulder hurt that he had no spine. Now you hand the guy almost 400k a week and he's not exactly going to find any fight. He did enough to get paid and now he's just a lazy, declining has been.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
TAA is poor and out of form these days, his injury may be blessing for Liverpool to change tactics.
Theoretically but he's so important for them creatively. Thiago is made of glass so if he gets hurt while Trent is out then yes, they may be more solid at the back but then they have nobody to get the ball to their goal threats.

Top Bottom