• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,110
  • Views 805,137

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Clueless stuff.... Man City had more point more goal difference. Liverpool were League winner last season, surely the expectation is to win the league as well this season. Make no sense to hand it to Klopp

Liverpool didn't win the league last season. City won it.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Isn’t this award just based on your PL season? He came second to Pep.
I was under the impression the domestic cups count and European ones don't. But I might have just made that up.

Anyway how can Pep deserve this? Considering his resources it's pathetic he came within 20min of choking the only competition they were competitive in. They are a bigger disgrace than PSG tbh, I don't remember PSG having ever spent 100mil on a bench player.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I had no idea Diaz was a Colombia graduate. Good for him! top shelf football and a BA is quote the achievement.
*Co lu mbia. If you graduate Colombia I think that means you move large quantities of cocaine. Very different disciplines. The silly forum auto corrects it to a drug degree.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I hate how the media has turned one of my favourite men in football to one of the worst. I despise modern day Klopp, but I blame the media for creating him

Hala Madrid this weekend y nada mas

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Damn, I misread it as he was partying with the Diaz brothers as in Nick and Nate, so disappointed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom