• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,573

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point of this guy anymore. His hamstring can't take any overload.

We might be lucky we got 35m and Edwards was drunk maybe. Not sure what Liverpool and klopp saw in him even wenger got tired of him and just stick him as RWB.

mwake

Not very convinced by those goals though... His first touch is quite scary for a striker at that price range.

Nah I think Nunez looks like a good fit, I watched him yesterday against City and he is going to be a threat, especially with his pressing, pace and opportunities from Robertson, Trent, Thiago and co. His bad first touch is a little exaggerated and unlike Lukaku, Nunez will occupy defenders with his relentlessness, which is one of the reasons why Klopp bought him (that and scoring goals).

I think it might take time for him to hit the ground running but once he does he looks like he's going to be a beast.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

What?

FZe32qMWAAEEkLM

Latest posts

Top Bottom