• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,516

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I have always appreciated Liverpool as a club. They are our professional rivals and I have never had the same animosity for them as I do for United, Chelsea and Sp**s. Of the top six I would have no problem with Liverpool winning the league.

However, I wanted us to end our PL title drought before Liverpool. Looks like under Klopp Liverpool would end their drought before us. Keita, a GK (Leno?), another CB and a replacement for Can would complete them and make them title contenders. Unfortunately we have stagnated and it really looks as if LFC will win the PL before us in the near future, if Klopp stays.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I have always appreciated Liverpool as a club. They are our professional rivals and I have never had the same animosity for them as I do for United, Chelsea and Sp**s. Of the top six I would have no problem with Liverpool winning the league.

However, I wanted us to end our PL title drought before Liverpool. Looks like under Klopp Liverpool would end their drought before us. Keita, a GK (Leno?), another CB and a replacement for Can would complete them and make them title contenders. Unfortunately we have stagnated and it really looks as if LFC will win the PL before us in the near future, if Klopp stays.

More or less agree. It's hard to hate on Liverpool too much, though I might not be saying that if I was around when they were winning everything.

But it's been nearly 30 years for them. Obviously you wouldn't begrudge them too much if they won it. Besides, we're not winning it so it might as well be someone different.

I mean Klopp is a bit irritating isn't he, but I doubt Liverpool fans see it that way. They're on the up while he's around.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
More or less agree. It's hard to hate on Liverpool too much, though I might not be saying that if I was around when they were winning everything.

But it's been nearly 30 years for them. Obviously you wouldn't begrudge them too much if they won it. Besides, we're not winning it so it might as well be someone different.

I mean Klopp is a bit irritating isn't he, but I doubt Liverpool fans see it that way. They're on the up while he's around.

But I want Arsenal to win it before Liverpool! I mean for some reason it makes me feel easier that there is another top club who has a worse drought than us.

Guess misery loves company :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
d34kjaP.jpg

Next season or bust

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

A very very very good game, as Mr. Trump would say, of West Brom last night. Gotta love their passion for the win.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Loved Ox's face as he was subbed off :lol:Massive pressure on Klopp-or at least there should be. Wenger,Jose,Conte and now Pep it seems are all set to win a title/trophy within two seasons. I don't know how he has nanaged to keep the press on side. Three consecutive exits in the fourth round of the FA Cup isn't progress and he's been backed financially too. There should be more focus on him instead of Wenger next season.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Loved Ox's face as he was subbed off :lol:Massive pressure on Klopp-or at least there should be. Wenger,Jose,Conte and now Pep it seems are all set to win a title/trophy within two seasons. I don't know how he has nanaged to keep the press on side. Three consecutive exits in the fourth round of the FA Cup isn't progress and he's been backed financially too. There should be more focus on him instead of Wenger next season.
Most of the media are Liverpool darlings.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes,” said Klopp.

“It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can't cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was afterwards, maybe the news or something."

:lol: Hope he's not actually being serious

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
“What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes,” said Klopp.

“It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can't cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was afterwards, maybe the news or something."

:lol: Hope he's not actually being serious
Why? If this actually happened it is pretty criminal. I would stand by him if this is the case. A few games we have played where I was shocked by the shortage of time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
45 points dropped from winning positions since Klopp took over, they always give you a chance late in games.

Top Bottom