• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,199
  • Views 817,534

scytheavatar

Established Member
Salah to Real/Bayern this summer and Firmino next year.

However impressive Klopp is
In the end Liverpool just a feeder club .

And how many of our current players do you think Real/Bayern would want to buy from us? When can we reach the level where our players are good enough for us to become a feeder club?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another flukey performance from that poor finisher Salah in a meaningless game

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Another flukey performance from that poor finisher Salah in a meaningless game

He is in top form, full of confidence, and is playing the best football he has ever played.

But lets also consider the impact of the system played.

I think the next test for Salah comes with Egypt in June. What will we see?

nick gould

The ox playing well again and against a big team. One would be forgiven for thinking that it was or is myth to say Wenger improves young players. He simply gives them a chance and does not give them any pointers on areas they need to work on.

Jae

Was at the game tonight, have to say that's one of the worst performances I've seen from City this season. The only ones who looked interested in the side were Sane and Fernandinho.

The Liverpool fans don't do themselves any favours. They were throwing glass bottles, bricks and fireworks at the police and the City Team bus. One of the windows got put through on the bus and I believe a few officers were injured as well.

LG10

It was obvious from the performances against utd, Milan, and blackburn that the ox was a top talent. Injuries and lack of coaching have slowed him down. Still has a higher level to reach.

The move was good for all parties. We got good money for a player that was underperforming and Liverpool got a top English talent that klopp could improve.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The ox playing well again and against a big team. One would be forgiven for thinking that it was or is myth to say Wenger improves young players. He simply gives them a chance and does not give them any pointers on areas they need to work on.

Eh ? Ox was motm for us v City in the Fa Cup. Can't really see what he did apart from blasting home that goal . He's not a midfielder in the conventional sense .

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Klopp wins this CL and he's a got a decent claim to best manager in the world, in my estimation. Also not really sure I see Firmino going anywhere. Salah seems like a pretty sure bet to be gone by next summer at the very latest, though.
Salah to Real/Bayern this summer and Firmino next year.

However impressive Klopp is
In the end Liverpool just a feeder club .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Obviously there's a very long way to go for them and I still think if they came up against Madrid/Barca they'd fall short, but however unlikely it is you can see a scenario in which things go their way and they win it. Question is: do you applaud them or would it be the most insufferable thing to ever happen?

I mean Klopp is annoying, the giddy optimism of Liverpool fans is annoying, the constant references to Ox's improvement are annoying etc. But then again you have to admit they go about things in the right way, rather them than City for sure. Also it would very much cast a shadow over Utd and more importantly Sp*rs.

The sycophantic praise Sp*rs get would be lessened in the context of a comparable team achieving something far greater. It would also leave Mourinho with barely any room to talk himself out of; Utd's two biggest rivals would have won the league and the Champions League.

For some reason I find myself wanting Madrid to win it, no idea why cos generally I can't stand them, maybe it's all about Marcelo...but I'd grudgingly applaud L'pool if they did do it. Saying that their fans would be even more f*cking insufferable than they already are.

Jae

Obviously there's a very long way to go for them and I still think if they came up against Madrid/Barca they'd fall short, but however unlikely it is you can see a scenario in which things go their way and they win it. Question is: do you applaud them or would it be the most insufferable thing to ever happen?

I mean Klopp is annoying, the giddy optimism of Liverpool fans is annoying, the constant references to Ox's improvement are annoying etc. But then again you have to admit they go about things in the right way, rather them than City for sure. Also it would very much cast a shadow over Utd and more importantly Sp*rs.

The sycophantic praise Sp*rs get would be lessened in the context of a comparable team achieving something far greater. It would also leave Mourinho with barely any room to talk himself out of; Utd's two biggest rivals would have won the league and the Champions League.

For some reason I find myself wanting Madrid to win it, no idea why cos generally I can't stand them, maybe it's all about Marcelo...but I'd grudgingly applaud L'pool if they did do it. Saying that their fans would be even more f*cking insufferable than they already are.

I agree mate. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind if they won it, I actually dont mind Liverpool as club, they tend to go about things the proper way, the old guard are fine but their fans are what give them a bad name, particularly the younger generation. Like you said f*cking insufferable.

Plus I work in Liverpool, if they won it I'd have to listen to it every day for the rest of my life.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Fair play to the pool they turn up on the big nights
Every time they do though they reinforce the 'Robin Hood' tag because wow are they inconsistent. Was saying to my bro (a Pool fan), if they only played big teams they'd probably punish the league. It is the little nobody teams they choke against.

Having said that. The 'nobody teams' are on a serious upward curve.

Dj_sds -

A reminder that there are still people who believe Klopp is a worse manager than Arséne Wenger.

When they lose to Burnley Magictrax will pop up posting "Klopp is a fraud"

Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!Squad cost!

Top Bottom