• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,281
  • Views 824,088

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As I said, this season is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Teams that miss out on Europe/get relegated will be rightly pissed, as certain teams are just basically cheating.

balthazar

This is so obvious now, they should be penalised by a 0-3 loss. But of course, the EFL, just as the FA, are as spineless as shrimps

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's why I don't care about going out of the fa cup. Do you think we would get away with this if it was us? We are getting fined for literally nothing. We are fighting covid, a small squad, afcon while playing by different rules. The less games the better.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Liverpool have always been the country's darlings even during their banter period which we are catching corn for before this season, so nothing new.

Allowing clubs complete autonomy when it comes to testing and disclosure of results is a bit of a joke though, leaves loads of room for shenanigans like this.

Malky

Established Member
Disgraceful they're getting away with this.
Other teams are going out and just scraping a match day squad together, even if that means being short on players on the bench. Meanwhile Liverpool, being as classless as ever, fake the results of Covid tests to get games postponed.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Allowing clubs complete autonomy when it comes to testing and disclosure of results is a bit of a joke though, leaves loads of room for shenanigans like this.
The Premier League must have known this was going to happen, of course clubs would take advantage of it. You can see something dodgy was going on when clubs ask for postponements they never say how many of their players have tested positive. Yet they're very happy to let us know if any of the staff have, we knew straight away Lijnders (Klopp's assistant) had covid.

Of course they couldn't say "we are asking for the game to be cancelled because we have a lot of players missing due to the afcon, injuries, illness, Klopp wasn't around to prepare training and oh so far we also have 1 extra positive covid with Trent Alexander-Arnold. We hope you can understand because of those reasons this game isn't convenient for us at this time. We would like to reschedule to a later date when hopefully we have more of our injured players back, Klopp was able to resume taking charge of training, the few guys who had covid before the Chelsea game will also be available be then. P.s of course we can play the FA Cup game, yes it is only 3 days later than the game we are unable to field a team but that game does suit us, so no problem with getting a team ready for that. Sorry for the inconvenience to our fans but I'm sure you will understand this will help the club immensely so we might aswell take advantage while we can."

Last edited:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This has to be fake ffs. Cheating on another level.
Shouldn't Arsenal be protesting this?

Anyway hopefully the fans in the Emirates throw pcr tests at a corner taking liverpool player and Klopp's cabin

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ffs they ****ed this season so bad. How hard would it have been to have made clear and obvious rules and enforce transparency? Instead they've given even more reason to think some clubs get preferential treatment..

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
They will not investigate

Could have been worse. Could have been fined again as a warning for daring to say something (+ 3 match ban for Xhaka).

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Guys what you think? Similar to PEA, he will have one year to go when his contract finishes, and will be 31. Unlike Arsenal, Liverpool does not want to be foolish into committing asinine wages because they are run properly.

For me, I would tell Salah to renew for performance based goals or you play out your contract. I dont think in 2023, he will be able to perform at the levels he has been recently

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Guys what you think? Similar to PEA, he will have one year to go when his contract finishes, and will be 31. Unlike Arsenal, Liverpool does not want to be foolish into committing asinine wages because they are run properly.

For me, I would tell Salah to renew for performance based goals or you play out your contract. I dont think in 2023, he will be able to perform at the levels he has been recently
Salah looks extremely durable. Way more stronger than Auba with similar pace and better touch/ close control in the area.

He doesn’t look like the sort of player who will be de-motivated after what he has already achieved. Think he realises he will be able to get closer to Henry’s overall legacy in the league if he wins another league and scores 30 odd goals with a bunch of assists

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Salah looks extremely durable. Way more stronger than Auba with similar pace and better touch/ close control in the area.

He doesn’t look like the sort of player who will be de-motivated after what he has already achieved. Think he realises he will be able to get closer to Henry’s overall legacy in the league if he wins another league and scores 30 odd goals with a bunch of assists
Auba is one of the most durable players I've ever seen. He looks as fit as he's ever been. Our style of play doesn't fit him anymore. That's another discussion for another thread.

Meanwhile, what happens to Salah if his pace goes? Will defenders still fear him? How will he be able to adapt?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This embarrassing fraud club should test more false positives. They're useless without that deep sea diver and elbow man

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom