• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,311
  • Views 830,782

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The question was somewhat pointless anyway
I found it to be a reasonable question to ask. The reporter notes that Liverpool were steam rolling teams 7-0 with a fully fit team but as soon as injuries kicked in they struggled big time. Which obviously casts doubt on how good their bench players are while simultaneously highlighting how unforgiving this league is when you're even slightly below your best.

Instead of answering that in a number of ways Klopp seems incensed of how he is even being asked such a question and tries to belittle the poor guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
**** Oil-chester City, YNWA...

steven-gerrard-thierry-henry-premier-league_3303251.jpg

...time for Pool to tie United on 20 league titles 🙏

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite today result i don't think Liverpool will win the title remember this is first game city lost after 15 unbeaten Liverpool will fight till end but imo they'll come short. Still klopp>Pep

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Luiz Diaz is a great signing for them. Tailor made for the way Klopp likes to play… for the fee they paid, he’s proving to be a bargain already.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

From the early signs Luis Diaz is going to be a special special player. Makes me wonder how many other top quality talents have been signed to a system that doesn’t bring out the best of them. I have no doubt he wouldn’t have so good a start at any other PL club.

I can see him forcing his way into their first eleven (if he hasn’t already). He plays with a guile and composure that Jota doesn’t have and Mane looks very, very good playing the false 9 role.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom