• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,095
  • Views 804,627

dave_rwr

Established Member
The past page or so might hold a new record for my longest consecutive eye roll. Congrats, you're all regular Nostradamuses.

Liverpool had a great season and they will definitely be a force to be reckoned with next season. But the fact that they're being praised on an Arsenal forum definitely deserves the "really?" on the opening page.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Steady, Dave, we were only having a laugh. Well I was, anyway.

Until I read this:

KMC said:
Bottlers yes, but we would all like to be in that position. They have challenged for the title in one season then we have for the past 8.

Well that's a steaming pile of sh!t for a start. Were you not born in time for the 2007/8 season? Why would anyone tell untruths just to big Liverpool up? Should have left it at 'I was right' tbh. All the rest has elevated you to whopping great arse status. Worst bump in AM history. :lol:

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Agreed with Liverpool being a force to be reckoned with. They were a revelation this season. Played the best football I've seen in the Premier League era. Most dynamic dynamic midfield and forward line I've seen from any team since, like, forever. They won the moral league. I hope they continue their resurgence next season and maybe even win a trophy or two.

GrizzledReasonableEeve.gif

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The Jury said:
OP wrong about Henderson. Just saying.

I think I deserve more kudos for saying Sp**s would finish above Man Utd tbf, and that was after a few games. A supreme call, if I may so so myself. Suck it, OP. Suck it.

I also called that Man City would finish above Hull City. Where's my medal?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
DJ_Markstar said:

They tried to deliver it but the pikey site in Southend was waterlogged or summin. It's at the post office awaiting collection. GUFFAWWW!!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The Jury said:
DJ_Markstar said:

They tried to deliver it but the pikey site in Southend was waterlogged or summin. It's at the post office awaiting collection. GUFFAWWW!!

No wunda I di'nt ge' i' since I live in Laahhnnndaahhhnnn naahhh.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
KMC said:

Enough for you to come on laugh at a thread, if you don't care I'm the pope

Ohh the 3rd point is funny isn't it? Who was First for 128 days and failed to win it? You got the cheek to call them title pretenders? Oh Dear

Bottlers yes, but we would all like to be in that position. They have challenged for the title in one season then we have for the past 8.

Nice to meet you Mr. Pope :)

So what if we were top for 128 days? That stat annoys me to no end, some sad bastard dug that stat up to use as a stick to beat us with. Should we have had a better league campaign? Perhaps, but we lost our best players at a crucial time with **** loads of games to play, of course we were going to fall off a bit.

Who in their right mind would like to be in the position to bottle a league title with like 4 games to go? Second and fourth more or less offer the same rewards, from 7th to 2nd is great improvement for Liverpool, no doubt, but the way they bottled the league I can't see too many being happy on Merseyside.

We get that you rate Liverpool and they did well, but bumping a dead and buried thread for a couple of I told you so's is pretty pathetic really.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
A question for our overseas fans. Are Liverpool looked upon in a similar way to how the Borussia Dortmund team of 2011 were viewed around Europe? There are some real similarities, with both teams rising from the ashes after falling away for a few years, resulting in one almost winning the league and the other winning league, whilst fielding a largely home nation based team.

entropy13

Established Member
There are Liverpool "fans" here in Asia simply because they won the CL against AC Milan. They have been "biding their time" so to speak ever since and are quite obnoxious especially to Arsenal fans over here simply because Liverpool have won the CL but not Arsenal.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
entropy13 said:
There are Liverpool "fans" here in Asia simply because they won the CL against AC Milan. They have been "biding their time" so to speak ever since and are quite obnoxious especially to Arsenal fans over here simply because Liverpool have won the CL but not Arsenal.

Quoted for truth.
The only reason I don't want Liverpool to win it is because their "fans" here suddenly rise from hibernation and parading all over when their chance to win appear.
YNWA YNWA all over facebook

Mastadon

Established Member
There have always been a large number of Liverpool fans as far as I can remember from school to work to play. Liverpool are a big club anyway its natural for them to have strong support around the world. They are a joke at times but they are still a massive name in world football. They also seem to have a disproportionate number of ex players who become pundits and keep reminding us how big a club Liverpool is.

Wouterus

They're definitely flavour of the month around here. Most people wanted them to win league, because Gerrard deserves it, what a legend, Anfield is the best stadium ever and ynwa etc. Ridiculous.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Wouterus said:
They're definitely flavour of the month around here. Most people wanted them to win league, because Gerrard deserves it, what a legend, Anfield is the best stadium ever and ynwa etc. Ridiculous.
I don't see why Gerrard deserved it more than Wenger. Wenger's been twice as loyal, rejecting big money offers from Real Madrid, France, PSG and Monaco over the years, while Gerrard only pulled out of the Chelsea deal because Liverpool fans threatened his family. To quote DaG, Wenger also didn't almost kill a man in a bar fight in 2007.

entropy13

Established Member
Arsenal had faith for a Frenchman ("Arsène Who?") coming from Japan ("What was he doing there?"), and that Frenchman was loyal ever since. Liverpool had faith for an Englishman that came from the faraway place called Merseyside, through their academy...

Mastadon

Established Member
Well the simple reason is Wenger has won it 3 times and Gerrard 0. Wenger has signed a 3 year contract while Gerrard will be retiring soon. Wenger has plenty more chances to win the PL while Gerrard doesn't.

Top Bottom