• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just had a thought about new shirts

A

Anonymous

another thing marky, u say people that dont earn much struggle to pay for them, i know for a fact thats bullshit i guarentee u no1 on this forum earnt less than me when i was on the doll in scotland earning 62 pounds every 2 weeks ... i still managed to buy 3 shirts that season + pay rent on my flat + buy food + leccy bills

ethanen

lol lass i buy replicas... but if someone cant afford 2-6 replicas a year its not wrong buying fakes.

A

Anonymous

but nomatter who u are u can afford buying atleast 3 replicas a year lol- read my post above and u'll see why

Henry IV

This season's home shirt, with the whole white thing at the back, reminds me of the kit we wore in 1990/91 and 1991/92.

jester

Established Member
i agree with scottish lass, most people can afford a few replicas per year, especially since kids ones can be picked up cheaper than adults
personally, i dont mind how much they cost as long as the money goes to arsenal

slapz

I love the white bit on the back of the shoulders now... And going back to red socks is brilliant too

PolishGooner

Scottish Lass said:
some gooners will be complaining about new shirts coming out to frequently all i gotta say is stop being tight gits :p how else u expect us to try and compete financially with the mancs? lol its like "yeh lets bring out 1 new shirt every 5th season and we'll have loads of money!!!" doesnt work like that sorry...

It`s easier to send team not to Austria but to Japan. Real Madrid earned more than 10 milions with that.

Aussie

Established Member
I usually buy one top every two or three years. I cant be stuffed wasting my money on a new top every year.

A

Anonymous

aussie, wasting money how? by payin 30 measely pounds for a football shirt to help with the finances?, i dont think thats the right attitude to have :x

Sigun

Scottish Lass, please stop going on about helping arsenals's finances.....they piss on what any of us get a year*, through season tickets and other merchandise.

*assumtion

A

Anonymous

tell ya wot ill stop going on about it if everyone on this forum shuts the fook up about the mancs and chelski having more money than us ... ok?

Gurgen

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
tell ya wot ill stop going on about it if everyone on this forum shuts the fook up about the mancs and chelski having more money than us ... ok?

1-0 :lol:

slapz

Scottish Lass said:

But Chelski and Man U DO have more money than us

A

Anonymous

slapz said:
Scottish Lass said:

yes i kno thats true, my point is i think we SHOULD buy shirts to help out with finances ...

slapz

Scottish Lass said:
slapz said:
Scottish Lass said:

yes i kno thats true, my point is i think we SHOULD buy shirts to help out with finances ...

So cos they have to pay for the new stadium, should we all go to the club shop and buy 10 of each top?

Arnie

jester said:
there were rumours that we'd wear this years kit again, but i doubt that.

Yeah, they are calling it the 04/6 shirt. So just maybe it will happen!!

I'd rather they keep the shirt and maybe put a badge on it next year that can be optionally printed on. Like the premiership and cl badges.

Top Bottom