• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just had a thought about new shirts

A

Anonymous

It is a joke that we are having so many new kits in the coming years. Anything to rip off the fans aswell. And they look crap.

Just buy a retro shirt from the 70's. Looks cool, will last you for years and never goes out of fashion.

A

Anonymous

slapz said:
Scottish Lass said:
slapz said:
Scottish Lass said:
tell ya wot ill stop going on about it if everyone on this forum shuts the fook up about the mancs and chelski having more money than us ... ok?

But Chelski and Man U DO have more money than us

yes i kno thats true, my point is i think we SHOULD buy shirts to help out with finances ...

So cos they have to pay for the new stadium, should we all go to the club shop and buy 10 of each top?

dont twist **** slappy or ill beat u up :evil: :evil:

my point was very valid and u go and twist it,

i said.. people complain about us on low finances compared to the mancs n chelsea - yeh i kno we aint as rich as them, so i say why dont we help out a little buy buying the new shirts ( not bloody 10 a season u git :evil: :evil: ) i got told to stop talking about helping with financing so i say u lot stop moaning about us on low finances then :evil: :evil: so shhh

slapz

Sol said:
It is a joke that we are having so many new kits in the coming years. Anything to rip off the fans aswell. And they look crap.

Just buy a retro shirt from the 70's. Looks cool, will last you for years and never goes out of fashion.

But its good business sense for them to cash in on the occasion of being the last season and then moving over and having new kits. Man Ure have been doing it for over a decade and they're loaded.

We cant complain about one new kit a season or maybe two on a special occasion and then cry that the club cant buy anyone decent cos they havent got the funds ( look SL, I'm agreeing with ya )

I agree with your retro shirt comment. I love wearing them and they do look cool

A

Anonymous

slapz said:
Sol said:

But its good business sense for them to cash in on the occasion of being the last season and then moving over and having new kits. Man Ure have been doing it for over a decade and they're loaded.

We cant complain about one new kit a season or maybe two on a special occasion and then cry that the club cant buy anyone decent cos they havent got the funds ( look SL, I'm agreeing with ya )

I agree with your retro shirt comment. I love wearing them and they do look cool

I know what you are saying, but still it is taking advantage of supporters, especially parents with kids.

Doesnt really bother me cause I wont be buying any of them.

slapz

*Loyan* said:
Scottish Lass said:
slapz said:
( look SL, I'm agreeing with ya )

then why try and make me out to be a tit? :evil: me is not happy with u
Aww. Maybe he just doesn't like you.

I just stated a point that we are paying for the new stadium, players coming in and wages too as well as other stuff by tickets, shirts, baseball caps and training tops so if we wanted to get arsenal finances sorted, we should buy 10 shirts each to get the debt sorted quicker

I do like her but she told me yesterday she aint my friend anymore

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
slapz said:
*Loyan* said:
Scottish Lass said:
slapz said:
( look SL, I'm agreeing with ya )

then why try and make me out to be a tit? :evil: me is not happy with u
Aww. Maybe he just doesn't like you.

I just stated a point that we are paying for the new stadium, players coming in and wages too as well as other stuff by tickets, shirts, baseball caps and training tops so if we wanted to get arsenal finances sorted, we should buy 10 shirts each to get the debt sorted quicker

I do like her but she told me yesterday she aint my friend anymore
It was a joke. But then again, Awww, she isn't your friend anymore.

Top Bottom