• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just Met Vieira, Toure, Gilberto, Bergy and Pires

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2,602

jeremiesgirl

Wow thats so cool to meet so many of the players!

I've met Pires, Ali, Pennant, Edu and seen a lot of the others relly close up, would love to meet Freddie, Henry and Bergie :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, and beaney i woud love to meet ian wright, hes my alltime favorite player :!:

Anders Limpar

I've met Freddie a couple of times! the most memorable one was when i was entering a bar and headed for the bar where Freddie were standing with two "very swedish" blonds, snogging one, snogging the other...

...what a hero!! ;D

johe

I met the entire Portugal team earlier this year, they came to a hotel near where I live. I'm taller than Figo :angel

beaney

yeah Wrighty is tiny! i was nearly as tall as him and i was still in school at the time!!!!

i did meet pennant briefly a few years ago. at a burger king in a service station on the m6. we were on our way to o/t for the semi final of the fa cup against middlesborough.

A

Anonymous

I hope I'll meet all of them when they'll come to Vigo, specially Bobby Pires, of course, and Titi.

A

Anonymous

Lol i cant keep saying to people how much Kolo Toure is a top bloke, he really is.

Top Bottom