• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just won Arsenal Competition

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1,417
A

Anonymous

i just one a free copy of the new arsenal club game, after meating the arsenal players monday this is turning out to be a good week Lol.

i just had to answer the question: What were Arsenal Originally Named? answer was 'Dial Square'.

then email the answer and then i got conformation i won 8)

Pat's missing Gerbil

dont rub it in mate

last year i entered one of the competitions on the official arsenal website........... Win VIP tickets to the home game against Villa. I get phoned at home by arsenal football club but I am not back from work yet. My wife answers.. he's not home.....you will have to try another time.........she doesnt try to ask why but is curt and thats that.

YEAH like arsenal football club phone me every week on thursday! I get an email saying they tried to contact me as I had won VIP tickets to the Villa game. I got the email at 1pm on the day of kick off and I live up north. so no chance of going and the tickets are given to someone else.

I love my wife. I must do. We are still married and I love her.........

no greater love hath a man for his wife than when he forgives her for not getting him his VIP tickets to the home of football...

still all ends well eventually..........5 weeks later on the official website I won a personally signed shirt to me from my choice of player

all forgiven

and i have the shirt

guess whose?

beaney

nice one mate! i won the centurions dvd the other day and its quality!!

hope the games as good as the dvd!

ENJOY!!

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
arsenal-mania is full of winners!

Thats because Arsenal- Mania is the best fansite,and has the fans who care.
What do you think of the historyDVD

Spartan

i havent seen it yet natnat...saving it for the weekend...i've been watchin 24 series 2...my God what a programme :D

beaney

i couldnt wait for my dvd i opened it as soon as i got home and stuck it in the player!

simply magical.

wouldnt mind getting the history on dvd, ive got the book, i found it hard to keep interest on certain parts so the dvd might suit me better.

ive been trying to fit it in with bravo two zero, which im reading again now.

Pat's missing Gerbil

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Nope!

So he won twice, and mugged Wenger on a stroll, and he still complains!

well how many people would stay married in those circumstances!

mugging Wenger! i did wonder what he was doing wandering the streets of Newcastle with only Pat Rice and Boro Primorac to protect him. But then have you seen the size of Boro Primorac!!!!!!! He's bloody massive and looks like he could have been a yugoslavian hitman. he must have been a scary central defender!

jeremiesgirl

Wow MSX, you have had 2 great things happen to you this week, hope you get 3rd time lucky too!

I have been entering loads of Arsenal competions lately and so far no good, fingers corssed good luck will come my way as well as all our fellow gooners :)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Pat - no I haven't seen the bloody size of him 'cos you never called me! You'll have to give me his route next April...

beaney - the DVD is extremely good.

Top Bottom