• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Justice for the 96 victims of Hillsborough

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its a disgrace it has taken so long to reach this conclusion but at least the right conclusion has been reached, even if it was far too many years late.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I presume we can have our standing sections back, then? I mean, as long as we don't have * police funneling 60,000 people into the away end, we should be ok, right?

The Hillsborough ruling should give it the all clear.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Thatcher covered up for paedophiles in her cabinet--the Hillsborough cover up was no sweat for her.

Wow. It's amazing the things people in positions of authority/power can get away with.

BobP

Memri Fan
Every time I think of Thatcher I'm unable to articulate in words the hate that I have for her, it's a hate which knows no depth.

Boundless hate.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Every time I think of Thatcher I'm unable to articulate in words the hate that I have for her, it's a hate which knows no depth.

Boundless hate.
I'm so glad her legacy, which was pretty ****ing terrible without the * stuff, continues to plummet.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'm so glad her legacy, which was pretty ****ing terrible without the * stuff, continues to plummet.

Her reign was essentially characterized by her waging of class war against the poor and downtrodden of society. Wasn't even subtle.

You can glean the class nature of this from the fact that she's still lionized by most sections of the press, the owners of which probably have shrines of her hidden away in their closets.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom