• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Justin Hoyte (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingReyes

Established Member
Link

A season long loan for Hoyte. I was hoping to see him play a few games for Arsenal, but I guess Arsène knows best. Maybe this is one of the reason he's looking to bring in a new RB.

beanz

If it does transpire, then I think it can only be good for him, as Arsène seems to think that he's not quite ready for the 1st team yet.
As kingreyes says, Le Boss knows best (extravagantly bows to the master) :mrgreen:

nnaife

i think wenger might have is plans of his own for young hoyte this season. Hoyte does need to be playing football of some kind this season, but i've got a feeling he will do it as an arsenal player.

dsurg

AW loaned out Ashley Cole, David Bentley and Jermaine Pennant

Now he wants to loan out Justin Hoyte...

I believe he wants him to have 1st team experience before bringing them back to the Gunners

You have to be one of the best defenders in the world to break into the current Arsenal defence...( even if some of you think Lauren isnt that good) That defence didnt loose a game last season

So Hoyte would probably go out on loan...be sharper and more used to first team football when he comes back ...just like Bentley

I only wish it were to a premier league team cos the gulf between the leagues are larger than what we actually think

But having said that Ash went to the nationwide!!!

MightyArsenal

It aint gonna happen now since sol cambell is injured. Cygan will come in with toure and senderos will be back up. And wenger knows senderos is injury prone so there is no way we will send hoyte out unless we are allowed to bring him back anytime during the loan period.

lewdikris

Established Member
Hoyte to go for one season and develop as a right back/centre half, new first choice right back to come in, Lauren and Cygan to leave next season, and Hoyte to come back as another Kolo - Mr Versatile - and cover across the right hand side of the defence.

Pretty much guarantee that's the plan if he goes on loan and the loan goes well.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we dont get one of Trabelsi/Sagnol/Fahti then there is no way Hoyte would go to Ipswitch.

But now that we'r pretty much certain we'r getting one of the 3 then its very likely Hoyte is on his way to Ipswitch.

calvinngai88

Wenger has high expectations on Hoyte and I think he wants Hoyte to get some first team experience before joining back Arsenal squad next year, tougher and matured, like Pennant. I'm sure Arsenal will get one of those right backs, Fathi looks more likely to be the one.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
From what I hear Fathi seems like a copy to Cole just like Clichy and Hoyte are similar. Never seen him play though.

Henry IV

I think I'll trust Arsène's judgement on Hoyte. If he can come back and slot in the way Ashley did then it'll be a great move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom