• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juve 1- Inter 3

Mark

Established Member
juventus have been in amazing form recently, that surprise comes as a real shock to me especially as juve were at home.

A

Anonymous

like i say world beaters nobody can stop the mighty Arsenal.

A

Anonymous

i think i saw that grin last season after the man City match.

JazzG

Established Member
Suprised Juve lost :eek: Inter are a good team but Juve probably should of beat them. Still shows how amazing we were to hand them a whooping at the san siro :)

myth said:
like i say world beaters nobody can stop the mighty Arsenal.

Your finally making sense now :mrgreen:

Andrew

Just goes to show anything can happen in football. Lokomotiv will come to Highbury hoping to upset us the way we did to Inter. We have to make sure we are fully focused.

But I'm very surprised Inter beat Juventus. I think it just shows that this Inter team is very inconsistent and still finding their feet with their new manager. Juventus were unfortunate to get them on their good day.

n_henry

Well done to Inter, though I was going for Juve - just coz of Trez. :D

It is a surprising result...but they did well. Cruz was great - duh. ;)

Phil

"WE are a great side", says Imre, of his Inter colleagues.

Well, we are better!

Come on Arsenal, let's do things the easy way, and get an early goal against Moskba!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Inter are a very good side. They have some great players and the style in which we thumped them cannot be underestimated!

Top Bottom