• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

juventus away tickets?

hello.

I'd like to go to Torino to see the juventus game, but I'm not away scheme/golden/etc. member so if anyone could tell me how can I get a ticket for an away end for a reasonable price.

cheers

Big_Cake

yeh, i am in the same situation, where can i get tickets? i got like 100 quid for an all round trip

alibey

Take a look at juve site and their forums, you'll probably find a way to get a ticket, before its too late.

See you in Torino.

seb_afc

Established Member
Reyesvanpersie said:
yeh, i am in the same situation, where can i get tickets? i got like 100 quid for an all round trip

not a chance mate. the ticket for the game alone will cost you 200 quid probably. although the home end wont be full so you can always sit with them

Mostarac

Established Member
Tonight, my Juventino-cousin called me and said that he has basically acquired two tickets for us through his "source". If Arsenal lose this match, I will kill him, because he is sure to rub salt in my wound, haha.

well I saw a ticket for 240 pounds(for arsenal end), but for me it's a bit too expensive.
Home end is much cheaper, but I don't want to risk getting beaten if we actually win :D

black187

You can buy them online at Juve official page. "Curva" section will be around 50 euros. We will probably go by bus (rented one) :)

Mostarac

Established Member
croatia_gooner said:
And do you know if this ˝curva˝ section is home or away end?

Of course it is the "home end"(if it is talk about the Curva Scirea), only the hard-core supporters of the Italian clubs stand in the Curvas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom