• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus FC

CariceHouten

I have been reading a lot about Juventus and how they might sack Pirlo. Now, I am nowhere near a football expert and I have only seen Juventus' CL games so there is a huge chance that in the majority of the season Pirlo picked the wrong team or played with the wrong tactics therefore this bad season might mainly be his fault but I don't think they should sack him, I just don't think 1 season is enough to determine his managerial ability, and that he should get one more season with some new signings. If someone watched Juventus this season then i would love to hear what your thoughts are about the team and Pirlo.

iu

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just saw juve news they likely did something awful yet again they don't resign all like that if there no major concerns.

Turin still investigating them

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Not that many of the big clubs around are that much better but Juve is just a disgusting club. From the match fixing and relegation to Serie B, doping and this

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The vultures will be circling with intent. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Boehly tries to buy their entire first team + the dinner ladies

Latest posts+

Top Bottom