• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus FC

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So, will resigning keep this lot out of jail? What a weird situation. It might also help Sp**s keep Conte :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Surprised it took them this long to get caught.

Maybe the most obvious case of cooking the books from the outside looking in. And that’s saying something :lol:
What makes it even more stupid on their end is the fact that they had prior convictions of corruption and they thought they wouldn't draw any heat this time around. :facepalm:

It's the same as with sex offenders. You're on the list and your name is never getting erased. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
So thus means Conte to Juve is off 🤔

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You could tell something dodgey was going on, same with them w@nkers in Spain too. Uefa need to investigate both clubs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Assna fans mocking Vlahovic on twitter is quite pathetic isn’t it, Bhavs and the like. A player chose another club over us, get over yourselves

Not every player dreams of playing in England

Aupa Vlahovic

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Assna fans mocking Vlahovic on twitter is quite pathetic isn’t it, Bhavs and the like. A player chose another club over us, get over yourselves

Not every player dreams of playing in England

Aupa Vlahovic
Tbh I didn’t know much about him before we were linked. I’m glad he didn’t come as he has not looked good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom