• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus' players

fabtastic

buffon and maybe blasi (cos he can play in lots of positions cant he, so that would be good back-up)

junialum

I thought there was a similar thread to football talk.

Buffon only and please no Vieira. It would be weird for him to come back really after all that has happened.

The other Juventus players have asked to go on loan if Juve gets relegated and wish to play for the Old Lady again after they resurface in Serie A.

Paddy from Sweden

It's rumoured that Capello are looking at taking Zambrotta, Cannavaro and Emerson to Real Madrid and that's actually quite clever as all three of the are players that Real need.

Ibrahimovich won't go to Sp**s. He thinks he's too BIG for a club like them. I can nearly bet on that not happening.

And on to the subject...

Of all of Juve's players I'd like Buffon and maybe Cannavaro. Thuram wouldn't be bad as a back-up until Senderos is fit and maybe take some pressure off of him. But then again many players feed on pressure and it makes them better. So who knows...?

KlurgsSporg

Buffon and possibly Thuram

Gigi Buffon is either the best or one of the best keepers in the world and sorry Jens is not! I would never forget what he has done for us but he is getting old Buffon is an awesome keeper.

Thuram we need to replace Sol we desperatley need a new world class center back however Thuram is 34

gibson

According to an Irish newspaper Ireland on Sunday Cannavaro has signed a three year deal with Chelsea. Not sure where there getting this info from and how they can be so sure but they did reveal Keane was signing for Celtic a week before anyone else did.

Cant put up a link because I dont think they have a website :?

kel varnsen

Established Member
Lasenal said:
With the refree scandal in Juve, there's possibility that they might get relegated (happened to Milan couple decades a go). If they get relegated to Seria-b or c, their players would probably get released into the transfer markets. Who would you want for Arsenal?

buffon, zambrotta and cannavaro, in that order...

Top Bottom