• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus' players

Lasenal

With the refree scandal in Juve, there's possibility that they might get relegated (happened to Milan couple decades a go). If they get relegated to Seria-b or c, their players would probably get released into the transfer markets. Who would you want for Arsenal?

KY

Established Member
Ibrahimovich, buffon, trezeguet, emerson, zebina, buffon... and may b vieira? oh..and maybe chiellini if cole leaves.

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, like Juventus will get relegated. You can wish for it like most of us, but it is only a dream. Juventus are just too powerful to get relegated, and the FIGC always relegate the "wrong" teams anyway. Considering all that, this thread is really strange as it is only speculations.

nidza7

Established Member
Lasenal said:
With the refree scandal in Juve, there's possibly that they might get relegated (happened to Milan couple decades a go). If they get relegated to Seria-b or c, their players would probably get released into the transfer markets. Who would you want for Arsenal?

yeah,rite! :roll:

jucsitin

KY said:
Ibrahimovich, buffon, trezeguet, emerson, zebina, buffon... and may b vieira? oh..and maybe chiellini if cole leaves.

It's a big "IF', but even if we could I wouldn't want Ibrahimovich. Heard he's a real bad character. Buffon and Vieira back is welcome though.

siddharth

Juventus will come out of this unharmed.They have too much power for the league to harm them.As for the players i wouldn't mind Camoranesi and zebina to replace cygan. Giannichedda would be a nice backup to gilberto as well.

Arsenal_FAN1983

I wouldn't take Vieira back personally. Vieira leaving was the best for the club. Only players I would want is Nedved and Buffon oh and maybe Canavaro

blueeyes_74

I agree with nidza7
quote:yeah,rite!:roll:

Its not likely what Arsenal could get
any players from Juventus

Nedved, Emerson, Zebina,Camoranesi are NO players
i would like to have in Arsenal

Patrick Vieira........your NOT welcome back
to the team

Buffon is good........but we have JENS LEHMANN............

Zlatan are a big DIVA..... havent done more
then 6 goals this season

Think only player who is interesting are......
David Trezeguet, where is one good thing about him
he is very good friend of Thierry Henry

Lord Dula

Established Member
I don't want Vieira back.

He looked well tired in the second half against us at Highbury. Maybe he needs to take the Chakra test.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
only buffon...

canna and thuram would be nice for a short-term contract (max = 2 years)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom