• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: Live and Let Kai (Play CF)

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oh_Snap

"Ya Gunners Ya"

Man won 3 FA cups here and nearly matched Henry's assist record, you don't get to steal his **** Kai after scoring a few tap ins v crap teams...
read an interview with havertz years back, mesut was his idol / a big influence for him. so see it more as reference i guess. not sure how mikel will like it tho :lol:

pigge

Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Player:Martinelli
Another game another goal. Another thing I've been really impressed with, surprisingly, is his stamina. He's got to be one of our fittest players (after Declan Rice of course who has 2 hearts and 4 lungs... :lol:)

I was looking at the stats for last season and he covered the most distance of all Chelsea players so he's not lazy as some seem to make him out to be.

View attachment 20049

This season in the UCL sorted by distance covered taken from UEFA.com:

View attachment 20050
Seems you could've just sorted by minutes played.

Either way joggin vs interval-running is a huge difference. Distance covered doesn't tell the whole story.

that said, i have not noticed him being lazy.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Yeah...not the CONSTANT injuries or yellow box stuff, tbf.

Havertz scuffing one here at home to Lens is the end for Tommy 😅

Out performed by Havertz, Jorginho and Vieira.

Havertz even with a very poor and slow start for us has has produced as more good peformances this early part of the season than Partey did his entire first season.

Whilst Rice has produced more good peformances this season than Partey has done his entire Arsenal career.

Partey doesn't have a chance, even with being the African Inamoto here for his shirt sales.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Our performed by Havertz, Jorginho and Vieira.

Havertz even as a very poor and slow start for us has has produced as more good peformances this early part of the season than Partey did his entire first season.

Whilst Rice has produced more good peformances this season than Partey has done his entire Arsenal career.

Partey doesn't have a chance, even with being the African Inamoto here for his shirt sales.

oh no bathroom GIF by 1331Creative

Buhry

Established Member

Played with confidence today and even pulled out a cheeky skill move (I didn't know he had any) in the 2nd half there. Great to see hope he can bring some of the confidence into the PL where defences are a different story though. Also that header attempt in the first half was really good actually.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

I don't generally like "confidence players" but I'm rooting for this young man to turn things around. 2 really good performances in a row. Hopefully he can keep it going.
Three! Didn't he score for Germany, or did I make that up?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I thought he was really pretty good today. Not amazing, but great off the ball movement, and some good skills, and worked hard. One of his best games so far and 2 goals in 2 could be the start of something.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Three! Didn't he score for Germany, or did I make that up?
He was decent in the first match for Germany which he scored in. I think he struggled in the 2nd but yes that's 3 in 4 so hopefully he'll take some confidence from this little run and keep going.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
@BergMan will be sad, but Arteta has transformed Xhaka's game. We really forget how many times he let us down. I'm sure Arteta will find a solution for Kai as well. As of know, I still don't like him as 8. He kills the pace and tempo... Hopefully, he'll get better

teamsoutheast

Seems you could've just sorted by minutes played.

Either way joggin vs interval-running is a huge difference. Distance covered doesn't tell the whole story.

that said, i have not noticed him being lazy.
Maybe... However, judging by the distance he covers it's no wonder he gets the minutes he does. Remember, he also ran the most last season of all the Chelsea players and that was while playing up front!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's a top lad and I'm so glad he's managed to to turn it around here.

People should apologize to me for the abuse when I was the only one here backing him but they won't.

I'm happy that he's starting to pay back your faith in him, but remember its only the beginning, and too early to say he managed to turn it around.

Havertz does good things off the ball, we could all see that. But it will continue to mean nothing if he doesnt contribute with goals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom