• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: Live and Let Kai (Play CF)

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He's a top lad and I'm so glad he's managed to to turn it around here.

People should apologize to me for the abuse when I was the only one here backing him but they won't.

Your the best bro. Stressful day at work and your spitting unintentional comedy like this. This is AM no one gives apologies and you weren’t abused. Ask the posters on here how many of them i have told to feck off? The list is long distinguished, but i have not once abused you lol.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He needs what 4 goals now to reach the tankers tally from last season? I think he will grow from here now. The goal thing is off his back now so no pressure imo. He wasnt brought in to score 10+ goals anyway.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

Don't forget he assisted the goal against Citeh too. So he's been involved in some crucial goals now.

Rouski

upset? yeah upset of kids equating player worship to supporting Arsenal

you can't even debate properly, no stats, no points, only calling people haters for not blindly loving your idol.
Can't even deny PoTG was just a popularity contest, only resorting to ad honimen
Kids can do that if they want, who are you to say they can't?

I've no idol, what I said is that the abuse Havertz gets is overboard, from people like you.

It's ad hominem, learn how to spell and if it is ad hominem to say that the value of the opinion of supporters voting is equal to yours I see nothing wrong with that.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Football is slowly going to turn in to American football...players will need to read a 100 page dossier on plays
POTM for a scrappy goal and an overall 6/10 midfield performance?

Replacing Xhaka with poor man's Fellaini is not what I imagined would happen after last season.
Rich man's Fellaini...cost us £60m we could've bought Duku for that price and moved saka in to the LM role. Would probably make saka a more complete player.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Your the best bro. Stressful day at work and your spitting unintentional comedy like this. This is AM no one gives apologies and you weren’t abused. Ask the posters on here how many of them i have told to feck off? The list is long distinguished, but i have not once abused you lol.
I thought you were a multimillionaire play boy. Since when did you work?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kids can do that if they want, who are you to say they can't?

I've no idol, what I said is that the abuse Havertz gets is overboard, from people like you.

It's ad hominem, learn how to spell and if it is ad hominem to say that the value of the opinion of supporters voting is equal to yours I see nothing wrong with that.
cause kid, this is a football club and football team, not an idol group. I already said this.

How the heck saying Tomiyasu should have won PoTG and how PoTG is **** cause it's a popularity contest abuse?
this is why player worshiping is ****, it's obscure judgement and gave a low ceiling mentality where everything is praised cause it's a player they like.

You moved the goalpost again, your ad hominem started when you called anyone who isn't praising Kai, not a true supporter.
And if you have any reading comprehension, that literally why I set off on my Jorginho rant.

Nunugab

Player:Ødegaard
Even the germans say its dangerous to swallow a bratwurst whole
Football is slowly going to turn in to American football...players will need to read a 100 page dossier on plays
Rich man's Fellaini...cost us £60m we could've bought Duku for that price and moved saka in to the LM role. Would probably make saka a more complete player.
yeah you dont know what you're chatting about still

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to get ripped to shreds for this but his positioning reminds me of Haaland. I'll get my coat 😳😆
You might get ripped to shreds, but you're not wrong. He obviously isn't nearly as good of a finisher as Haaland, but he also offers things that Haaland doesn't. The scary thing is that he adds the aerial threat and physicality that is similar to Haaland, but he is providing this as something in addition to our CF and not as our CF. He may take up similar positions in the box as Haaland, but since he'll make late runs into the box he will be more wide-open.

The potential is immense and will be very beneficial against teams who are sitting deep or parking the bus. A 6'4" midfielder attacking the box and creating overloads is very hard to defend against. The Lens match is a great example. We scored the first goal partially due to Havertz being a target for crosses into the box. Havertz didn't even win the first header and didn't even challenge for it, but his presence helped create chaos. Jesus then won the second ball, headed it to Havertz, and he scored the first goal. After going down 1-0, Lens then had to try to attack and be more open, and we totally ripped them apart.

Arteta's plan for Havertz is starting to become clear, and it should be clear to everyone how impactful Havertz could become for us.

jake

You might get ripped to shreds, but you're not wrong. He obviously isn't nearly as good of a finisher as Haaland, but he also offers things that Haaland doesn't. The scary thing is that he adds the aerial threat and physicality that is similar to Haaland, but he is providing this as something in addition to our CF and not as our CF. He may take up similar positions in the box as Haaland, but since he'll make late runs into the box he will be more wide-open.

The potential is immense and will be very beneficial against teams who are sitting deep or parking the bus. A 6'4" midfielder attacking the box and creating overloads is very hard to defend against. The Lens match is a great example. We scored the first goal partially due to Havertz being a target for crosses into the box. Havertz didn't even win the first header and didn't even challenge for it, but his presence helped create chaos. Jesus then won the second ball, headed it to Havertz, and he scored the first goal. After going down 1-0, Lens then had to try to attack and be more open, and we totally ripped them apart.

Arteta's plan for Havertz is starting to become clear, and it should be clear to everyone how impactful Havertz could become for us.

I have almost nothong about havertz so far because we haven’t seen which player we arr going to get.

I think it is clear how a well functioning Havertz is going to improve the team. But what we seem from the beginning was a bad functioning havertz. It has gone to a decent performing to decent good performing. What we need is this to be the lower bar that we see his performence on then and only then this is an economicly viable solution because of salary and transfer in my mind.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he can do the basics in CM (weird how he's now known as a 'duel monster' :lol:) while still getting in the box and chipping in with goals + assists then I'm happy.
Tbh I’m not happy. Because we could have got this for half the price. Full redemption arcs rarely happen either. :lol:

It is nice to have an aerial threat though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom