• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: Live and Let Kai (Play CF)

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think he Jews played well against both Liverpool and yesterday against West Ham. He needs consistency in these performances and contribute more in the G and A department and I’ll be happy. His price tag is always going to cast a shadow, especially since he came from Chelsea.
But keep it up Kai and you have my backing

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he Jews played well against both Liverpool and yesterday against West Ham. He needs consistency in these performances and contribute more in the G and A department and I’ll be happy. His price tag is always going to cast a shadow, especially since he came from Chelsea.
uhm

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Another brilliant, top top performance by Havertz. Was always running back and forward, went for every duel and made some intelligent runs. Top 3 player currently in the squad.

MATHEO

I believe in Kai, he will become a key player for us by the end of the season, good game from him yesterday, needs to play with more confidence but he wins duels and becoming better in tactical transitions. But I thought the compliments he got after the Liverpool game were over the top, his performance was reminiscent of Sanogo's performance against Bayern, winning duels and causing chaos but absolutely dreadful on the ball.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Thought he was poor again yesterday. Bizarre that a pro footballer is unable to pass a football.

Reactions: Xln

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Won 6-0 in one of our best performances of the season, literally can't remember a thing he did!

Think this convo best sums Kai up...

8fitdv.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Won 6-0 in one of our best performances of the season, literally can't remember a thing he did!

Think this convo best sums Kai up...

8fitdv.jpg
He gave a neat pass to Ødegaard in space who fed trossard for the 4th

Grandolph

Good performance, will only get better with as he gets more confident. Needs to do more with the ball, he has the technical ability to shoot, pass and carry the ball more, but not mentally yet. I think his best position is an advanced LCM where he can make runs into the box and change positions with the number 9 and wingers. Him and Trossard linked up very well, and he attacked the spaces Trossard left.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

lMhly-.gif

Sounds anti-semitic to me. @Batman thoughts? 😭

Latest posts

Top Bottom