• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xoxo

I think there are a quite lot of players better than Martinelli. Luis Diaz is one. I just don't know if they'd score as many as he did last year, though Martinelli isn't exactly replicating that form. I am not suprised we tried to sign Mudryk/Neto - we need another top quality player in that position because Martinelli is not reliable.
Rodrygo. Real Madrid will be open to sell when mbappe joins

jaystewart

Disagree with all three mentioned, they are inferior to Martinelli for me, and possibly not similar enough in style either.
I wasn't shouting Mudryk/Neto. They are more in reference to the fact that the club have actively tried to sign expensive players who would take game time away from Martinelli.

elemoo

Thought he had a really good game and is more difficult to play against than Jesus for physical teams.

One really bad miss though - in fairness, I have seen Ødegaard, Trossard, Martinelli and Jesus miss way more (maybe someone could let us know what Kai’s conversion rate is actually?) but I believe only Saka has scored more PL goals than Havertz?

Goal and an assist. Not sure if people are expecting more from him but I’m happy with that type of output.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another good performance as CF seem more natural position for him he should scored another just strange miss.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Would be the ideal CF if we had an Mbappe or Salah type on the wing. We just don't, so we'll need him to be more ruthless, which I don't think he has in him. Still, top quality performance tonight. We've looked at our fluid best with him CF this season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Literally the regen of him...

Arsenal-v-Chelsea-The-Emirates-FA-Cup-Final.jpg

...played well despite kinda being awkward looking, scored/assisted and even had a horrible miss in there too 😅

Last edited:

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Hopefully Arteta will continue to play Havertz in a position he is more familiar with from now on, especially in Europe.

Like I said the only hope is rotational CF position and playing as a SS/Attacking mid behind an actual striker (only option we have yet to try).

But Left 8 Havertz aint cutting it out.

Stick with Havertz as a 9 till the end of the season and play Jesus on the wings/rotational striker.

He played well today, we had box presence something we lacked with Trossard.

CannonBals

Hopefully Arteta will continue to play Havertz in a position he is more familiar with from now on, especially in Europe.

Like I said the only hope is rotational CF position and playing as a SS/Attacking mid behind an actual striker (only option we have yet to try).

But Left 8 Havertz aint cutting it out.

Stick with Havertz as a 9 till the end of the season and play Jesus on the wings/rotational striker.

He played well today, we had box presence something we lacked with Trossard.
If only he get his Bundesliga day composure back he may aswell be the Striker we need.

CannonBals

Unfortunately he won't... he has grown 2-3 inches since Leverkusen days, and his movement and posture are look so different right now.
I understand the technical degradation that brings and he isn't going to go past players like he used too. But most of his finishing issues are related to composure, that can be fixed I guess. He is only 24.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I understand the technical degradation that brings and he isn't going to go past players like he used too. But most of his finishing issues are related to composure, that can be fixed I guess. He is only 24.
Yes, his height may have affected his reactions and smoothness a bit but I think it's anxiety that limits him in his finishing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I feel next season we gonna see more developed and consistent Havertz 2024 been very promising hopefully it continues.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Can't deny he is causing teams a lot of trouble with his movement and physicality, if he can become clinical he would be a beast of a player

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm pleased for him and us with his goal and overall play. He should have scored early in the second half but he's gelled well now and looks part of the team. He just needs to be more determined in front of goal.

Top Bottom