• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Black haired Brooks but worse.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Interesting to see how our recruitment will shape in the Bundesliga without Sven. I thought this would be one of the guys tied to Sven, though he is a big talent.

HBL

Established Member
Brilliant player, one of the best talents in Europe at the minute. Would be one heck of a coup if we could get him.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Brilliant player, one of the best talents in Europe at the minute. Would be one heck of a coup if we could get him.

He would also cost a stupid amount of money. We need two way players. Not players who are slow running towards their goal. You could probably get Nkunku and Neres for the price of Havertz.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We need to buy the star before he come THE star. Exactly the kind of signing that we need to be making. I'd rather spend on a winger though.

HBL

Established Member
He would also cost a stupid amount of money. We need two way players. Not players who are slow running towards their goal. You could probably get Nkunku and Neres for the price of Havertz.
Havertz would be worthy of whatever price tag he fetches, very special talent. Has the composure of someone that has been playing at the highest level for 10 years, probably has the ability to play in a wider role as well.

I really like Neres, was linked with a move to China in January though, would certainly take him if we can’t get someone like Pepe. Not seen enough of Nkunku to judge him but I think he is a completely different player to Havertz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom