• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Really good against Dortmund atm and he looks like one of those destined for great things, something about on-pitch demeanor.

Unfortunately I think he's out of our price range.

Harz

Looks like James Rodriguez could switch to Real or Juve over the summer, and Man. Utd. will likely be involved, so Havertz to Bayern is almost a sure thing.

Also, he would cost upwards of 80m which I can't see the club spending on a single player. Heck, I'd be surprised if we spent 40m on a single player.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Looks like James Rodriguez could switch to Real or Juve over the summer, and Man. Utd. will likely be involved, so Havertz to Bayern is almost a sure thing.

Also, he would cost upwards of 80m which I can't see the club spending on a single player. Heck, I'd be surprised if we spent 40m on a single player.

Why? 35m on Xhaka and 35m o Mustafi, 50m on Lacazette and north of that for Aubameyang. I'd be surprised if we didn't spend 50m on a player in the summer.

Harz

Why? 35m on Xhaka and 35m o Mustafi, 50m on Lacazette and north of that for Aubameyang. I'd be surprised if we didn't spend 50m on a player in the summer.

Well, I think fees in the vicinity of 30-35m is very realistic. I am expecting a lot of signings so they're likely not to spend all the big bucks on a few players.

That's not how Monchi operates.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He isn't Spanish and less than 20m, so Arteta won't be doing the Macarena with him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine spending 100m on a bum kid from German league, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom