• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I remember when he was at Bayer , we wanted him to replace Özil.
yes football back then was played with classic attacking mid or number 10 now teams use creative midfielders as central midfielders like us i think he can do Ødegaard role just don't like his mentality at all and his work rate is very poor.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Havertz is a good player tbh.

Been shafted a bit at Chelsea. Not sure this is anymore than paper talk though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hard pass. He’s your classic number 10, very hard to fit him in any tactical set up nowadays. You either have to be able to play in midfield or out wide, which he can’t.

Bloodbather

Established Member

yes football back then was played with classic attacking mid or number 10 now teams use creative midfielders as central midfielders like us i think he can do Ødegaard role just don't like his mentality at all and his work rate is very poor.
His work rate isn't poor at all, not sure where you're getting that from. He's just not very physical.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His work rate isn't poor at all, not sure where you're getting that from. He's just not very physical.
watch his body language on pitch he hardly press or go into 50/50 maybe because chelsea are mess and play outside his position at Leverkusen i liked him he was full of energy.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Disgusting seeing this name atop our transfer section. Such a nothing player. Edu better just be trying to distract Boehly while we sign our targets in peace.

How much did they waste on their trio of Bundesliga bums (Havertz, Pulisic, Werner)? 200m?

Sparrahork

I still find it odd Chelsea went for Felix when they had havertz.

Both strike me as bergkamp number 10s, more progressed than an attacking midfielder but needing an out and out number 9 to feed off of. Neither seem to revel in the false number 9 position and simply not relevant in their skill set to the formation favoured by the big English teams.

I don't see any reason to bid for him when it would use up funds which I feel are likely to be at a premium this transfer window.

N@th@n

Has played 10, RW and ST in his career so far and has a lot of the attributes to play as an 8 in the way Xhaka did last year in that he's technically sound and can drift wide to let Zinchenko and Maritnelli roam as well as get into the box himself so if he wasn't coming from Chelsea (and he was cheaper) this could make sense.

Also not sure he can do the defensive side of the game Xhaka can.

Heard a lot of talk in the past about his future being as a striker and I could see that working for us. He'd be like a less good Van Persie but again too expensive and we've had too many ex-chelsea already.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Havertz under Arteta would cook hard

You ain't ready

Shame he is so expansive, 40M max or move

Would love this player, but not with Saka rotation/competition first.

And no, I dont think Kai is that player. We need skill, speed and power and the two that come to mind for me is Moussa Diaby and Dominik Szobozlai.

Ideal world... Havertz and a forward, but I just dont see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom