• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Doesn’t he play almost solely as a second striker?

Can’t imagine sticking him in midfield with Martin at Anfield or the Etihad.

Asking for a pasting.
He’s played as a 10 at Leverkusen didn’t he? Not that I want him here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.webp

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Matt Law is a Chelsea club mouthpiece. It’s obviously in Chelsea’s interest for there to be talk about Havertz, cos they want to sell him to ease their FFP issues. Wouldn’t take it at face value that we’re actually interested.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Matt Law is a Chelsea club mouthpiece. It’s obviously in Chelsea’s interest for there to be talk about Havertz, cos they want to sell him to ease their FFP issues. Wouldn’t take it at face value that we’re actually interested.
True. I don’t see why we would be interested at all. He is another false 9

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

He is an attacking midfielder, he was bought as an attacking midfielder, they were basically forced to play him as a striker when they had no other options after Werner and Lukaku were both sh*t and then demanded to be sold :lol:

Reminds me of when we broke Arshavin playing him as a striker.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Players like this are just a nuisance, they need the team built round them. Havertz can only play as either a false 9, or a second striker. When he's been relied upon as the No.9 at Chelsea he's been very underwhelming.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If we didn’t have a couple of false 9s already I’d actually be up for this.

Would rather a classic 9 instead of Havertz rn though and leading the line is the only position I can see for him in this team.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If we didn’t have a couple of false 9s already I’d actually be up for this.

Would rather a classic 9 instead of Havertz rn though and leading the line sort of is the only position I can see for him in this team.

I can see him Upfront instead of Jesus.
In the Ødegaard role.
Upfront with Jesus on the right.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He played everywhere at Leverkusen which has added to the confusion lol.

Gun to my head I’d say he’s a #10. He’s not defensive enough to be an 8 in Xhaka’s position and he’s nowhere near Ødegaard, this would be a luxury buy helping Chelsea with their FFP really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom