• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kaka

nosneb

love reyes but i too think he hasnt really settled in yet.. at the moment, i think kaka is ahead of him but maybe its also down the the different styles that the premier league and serie A teams employ (i.e. more offensive and closing down in PL whilst defensive and sitting back in serie A thus allowing kaka relatively more time on the ball)
hope he does mimic kaka's impact on milan next season tho..

and mike, just one question, who is your best young player in the world then? not saying that kaka is definitely it but i think u could put up a quite convincing argument on his behalf.. dont u? :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Reyes has looked quite dangerous some times when he gets the ball and as he settles he and Henry will be a potent strike force.

I've saw him played once and he was brilliant. He has an excellent technique, good balance, nice finishing... we will be hearing a lot of this lad years to come... and to think that we eventually could meet AC Milan if we progress to the ECC final...clash of the titans, that's what i call it

Henry vs. Shevchenko

Vieira vs. Kaka

Reyes has a lot of potential and experiance in EPL... he'll get plenty of it from the Man U clash...

It's rude to call others Ruud

dsurg

Kaka...superstar in the making...he's already being compared to Platini....the boy is simply a delight to watch...seen him several times this season and he has always impressed.....if there was any other player that I would want at the gunners right now it would have to Totti...cos thats the only other person playing as goods as this kid right now....and at 4.5mill ......hmm....we missed that one...though we couldnt really have him cos of work permit issues..

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Kaka's a sensational talent. I think he's going to be better then Rivaldo in a year or two. Ronaldinho and Kaka are very close talent-wise at the moment imo but I think Kaka will be better then him too.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kaka's a sensational talent. I think he's going to be better then Rivaldo in a year or two. Ronaldinho and Kaka are very close talent-wise at the moment imo but I think Kaka will be better then him too.
That last sentence had me cracking up. Kaka at the same level as Ronaldinho!!! :shock: Yeah right. Thats getting a little bit ahead of yourself. He is a good player, but not worldclass YET. But t6o say he and Ronaldinho are close talentwise at the moment is absurd.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
loyan_said said:
That last sentence had me cracking up. Kaka at the same level as Ronaldinho!!! :shock: Yeah right. Thats getting a little bit ahead of yourself. He is a good player, but not worldclass YET. But t6o say he and Ronaldinho are close talentwise at the moment is absurd.

Well you can think what you like but Kaka's seen off the likes of Rivaldo and Rui Costa to secure a regular place in the reigning Champions League holders side, which says it all.

Mark

Established Member
What impresses me is the amount of goals Kaka has scored in a really good defensive league like Serie A. That's no easy task and it's only his first season in Europe. He's not Ronaldinho yet but they'll both be amazing when playing for Brazil.

kNiteMare

One interesting thing is if Kaka does indeed becomes better how is he gonna be fitted into the brazilian squad? Since he and Ronaldinho plays in a similar position?

Taozhe

One thing is that we cant sign Kaka even if we got a scout there. Its easier for Italy to sign Brazilian players cos they haf less strict rules with Work permits.

Alessandro

Its not like Milan were the only squad that knew about Kaka..

Milan could get Kaka for that price cuz Kaka only wanted 2 play for Milan and no other team. Leonardo is Kaka's big hero and Rivaldo and Cafu are his friends. Leonardo travelled 2 his old club to do the negotiating, Kaka wanted 2 go very badly and his club was in financiel problems thats why he was so cheap.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom