• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
One more link and I'll start self harming by watching YouTube videos of him.

I can see Mourinho being Mourinho and trying to sign every target of ours. Think this is a Benatia smokescreen though.
I'd have been ecstatic with Benatia but youtube has made me greedy. Self Harm mode unlocked, already :lol:

Its funny and great to remember "Summer Transfers 2015" thread with fondness but hard to escape the shambles that followed.

my old china

Kysus

i'm normally extremely wary judging players based on youtube highlight reels, especially for defenders it's usually completely useless.
for this guy i'm prepared to make an exception, not only the definition of a physical monster but his anticipation, decision making and ability on the ball look absolutely outstanding as well.
also seems to have a great understanding of timing(pushes out of the back4 at just the right moment when retreating)
too bad the links are fairly questionable at the moment.

Malky

Established Member
We're due an injury crisis in defence, Koscielny is a good bet for a 3 month injury with him being a key figure for France this summer.

Koscielny, Bellerin or Monreal will be Wele'd at some point this season.
With Koscielny's reoccurring injury problems, being in his 30s and being such an important player for us, I really hope he is properly managed this summer. I want France to win the tournament, personally I think they will, I just hope Kos is properly rested and not expected to play 90mins of every game.

illmatik

Established Member
get this guy in, hopefully young Calum steps his game up and we should be good, more worried about the right though, is Jenko coming back or what

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
My concern with Mahrez or this guy is we already have Iwobi and Elneny. I really, really dont want us to have to deal with so many departures every 2 years during xmas time. I guess we forgot how **** that is since we moved on from Adebayor, Kolo, Eboue, Gervinho etc.

Even worst, in this case it would be a starting Cb, starting forward, soon to be starting wide guy (or at least very important man) Iwobi, and another important player Mo.
Too much for my liking, speacially since we could get as good players as them but from somewhere else.

Hate that African Cup more then anything

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hate that African Cup more then anything
:eek:

images

Malky

Established Member
Never seen this guy play but he looks like a total beast of a defender from those YouTube videos! :drool:
Saying that, YouTube videos made Elneny look like Alonso, so I'm quite wary about using them to judge a players true ability.

nicky47

Established Member
I'm glad to see some links to defenders! I personally have it in my head we're not getting anyone new in that position, so it's nice seeing some players being linked with us... Although I can't see this onne happening, Benatia seems a lot more believable!

Was kinda hoping something might happen this week with Benatia after those initial rumours, so kinda worried now it might not have legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom