Kalidou Koulibaly | Telegraph: Arsenal Watching Him as CB Option

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by THunter, May 25, 2016.

1. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Stop chatting ****, Gabriel is not 'utter wank'.

LordBendtner likes this.
  2. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

Sick of seeing that trash avatar as well, should be some sort of rule on this forum against any divisive or abrasive political material being posted.

BBF likes this.
  3. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory The wheel turns Moderator

It's a country's flag. If it were any other country you wouldn't have an issue with it, and we aren't about to discriminate against any one country in particular. Anything political in this is coming from your own perception of that country, which is entirely down to you and not something the forum needs to concern itself with. I have never seen that poster state anything political.

So just leave it, thanks.

And I agree with you re: Gabriel.

Fallout, Tangy99, krengon and 15 others like this.
  4. Wounded Healer

Wounded Healer Active Member

spot on the avatar issues. generally revealing more about the racism of the one who blames rather then the other way around. its a legitimate country flag.

Goonerfan and qwerty99 like this.
  5. SuperGoon

SuperGoon Debbie Downer

My avatar got triggered by these negative posts.

dysphoria likes this.
  6. africe

africe Well-Known Member

This is what happens when the rumours dry up ffs. Someone needs to make something up

7. Prawn Sandwich

Prawn Sandwich Well-Known Member

We're frustrated with our striker; "Giroud, sell 'em," yet we end up linked with a defender. I just can't tell if this latest rumour is a joke or if it "is real".

American_Gooner likes this.
  8. Goonerfan

Goonerfan Active Member

I'm just as frustrated with our defenders

9. Prawn Sandwich

Prawn Sandwich Well-Known Member

It was just set-upto cram in two topical puns I'm shamelessly proud of the Jerusalem one. The Israel one is too obvious though.

10. Goonerfan

Goonerfan Active Member

His English can obviously get better. He's been in England less than a year. Fans are always so impatient with players learning a new language.

11. Trilly

Trilly Thinks we'll win if we outscore the opposition

Back to Gabriel, I personally have zero faith in him. But it would be very harsh to bin him this quickly.

I wouldn't mind having 5 CB's we could either loan one out (Chambers) or have the three reserves compete and sell one of them next summer.

12. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

13. Goon_si

Goon_si Well-Known Member

Oli Price-Bates @OliPriceBates
    Koulibaly seen looking at houses in London! Transfer to Arsenal is in the offing. #AFC #CB

Rex Banner and El Duderino like this.
  14. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

The Oil Price Bates kiss of death

15. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

I can't even have an avatar anymore. Considering quitting A-M because of that tbh.

16. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

i thought that you were very proud of been a man.

American_Gooner likes this.
  17. El Duderino

On Gabriel, I was very impressed based on the first few games. I liked how he'd more often than not go for the tackle rather then letting the player go past him.

I think theres a good defender there, but there were some matches where he consistently got beaten in similar fashion.

The lad's still young, so I'd def sign a starter and wait a year or two to see if he can step up and maybe eventually take over from Koscielny and what not.

Sykes and BobP like this.
  18. El Duderino

Brazilians have a thing where we think we know how to speak other languages. Usually these are the students that don't apply themselves and end up either believing that they're all good or that they should just give up. (at least that's what I felt whilst teaching).

19. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

I've seen a few games where Gabriel has looked like a good player, but then there's been another 15 games where he's looked like piss. With Koscielny there were far more, and you knew there was a good defender in there. With Gabriel, the more he plays the less impressive he looks.

SuperGoon and Trilly like this.
  20. alwaysmassive78

alwaysmassive78 Active Member

Yeah I feel the same. He's not progressing at all, rather he's regressing. Shame as the first few games he looked potentially a Kos replacement (for when he retires)