• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This guy is ****ing beastly. I remember a few posters on here saying he was one to watch, so I checked a few of his games out. What struck me was how good he was on the ball. "Great feet for a big man" and all that.

Can't help but imagine a partnership with he and Kos. Only thing is he loves it over there in Naples and they love him! Apparently he has a release clause in his contract, we may have to break that to try and get him in.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

What the actual **** did I just watch :eek:
This guy is ****ing insane. He looks like the prototype of any defender.
I have never seen such a big player running that fast.
He looks like Diaby or Toure when he starts to run across the field. He ****ing even did some nasty tricks and is obviously good on the ball.
Even his build-up play looks very solid.
Only thing that worried me were his endless high risk sliding tackles at the beginning - looks good when it works out but otherwise we have 100 red cards here :lol:

You should not have made me watch this - now I cannot stand the thought of missing out :confused:

So I just watched that video too and wow we seriously could have the fastest team in world football. Imagine this team pressing and then on the break.

---------------Cech
Bellerin--Koulibaly-Kos-Monreal
-------Xhaka--Kante
-----------Özil
Theo/New RW----Sanchez
---------Welbeck

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
As I've said before, he has impressed me every time Iv'e seen him this season (still can't believe he's only 6'2 he visually looks like he's about 6'5. Saying that he has played as a left sided CB, we need a right sided one so I still think if we do get a CB it will most likely be Manolas or Benatia.

GoonerSauras's Nan

This guy is ****ing beastly. I remember a few posters on here saying he was one to watch, so I checked a few of his games out. What struck me was how good he was on the ball. "Great feet for a big man" and all that.

Can't help but imagine a partnership with he and Kos. Only thing is he loves it over there in Naples and they love him! Apparently he has a release clause in his contract, we may have to break that to try and get him in.
His release clause is supposedly 31m, ez price for us, get it done Arsène!

africe

As I've said before, he has impressed me every time Iv'e seen him this season (still can't believe he's only 6'2 he visually looks like he's about 6'5. Saying that he has played as a left sided CB, we need a right sided one so I still think if we do get a CB it will most likely be Manolas or Benatia.
Video and wiki say he's 195 cm, which is nearly 6'5

nick gould

What the actual **** did I just watch :eek:
This guy is ****ing insane. He looks like the prototype of any defender.
I have never seen such a big player running that fast.
He looks like Diaby or Toure when he starts to run across the field. He ****ing even did some nasty tricks and is obviously good on the ball.
Even his build-up play looks very solid.
Only thing that worried me were his endless high risk sliding tackles at the beginning - looks good when it works out but otherwise we have 100 red cards here :lol:

You should not have made me watch this - now I cannot stand the thought of missing out :confused:

Interesting quotation from Wikipedia.

Football legend and former Napoli star Diego Maradonaheaped praise on the Senegalese centre back claiming "he is the best defender in the Serie A" and "if he was white, he'd be playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona!"

http://www.football365.com/news/maradona-real-would-sign-koulibaly-if-he-was-white

Last edited:

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Looks like an absolute beast physically. Tall, strong and quick, looks great on the ball as well which is a bonus when we like to build from the back. Few people on twitter claiming they've watched him and that his actual defending is not all that though, lots of kamikaze slide tackles in that video too which is slightly concerning.

Hyper D

If we're bringing in a central defender it is absolutely crucial that it's either this guy, Mustafi or Benatia.

Watch us sign Rob Holding for 2M now with Wenger comparing him to Beckenbauer.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks an absolute beast of a player. Throw in Kos, Xhaka and the new striker and suddenly we're not such a small team anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom