• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kalou.

Mostarac

Established Member
If Wenger has plans to buy a new striker in the summer, and we fail to get Bojinov, then Wenger should maybe go for Salomon Kalou(Feyenoord). This 19-year old striker talent has scored many goals for Feyenoord this season.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The Dutch League is not the same as the English one. Look at Kezman. He broke RvN's scoreing record there and what has he dont since he left? Fair enough he hasn't had a lot of game time or is adapting but I am still not sure about him.

There are a lot of great players that have come out of the Eredivise. Ronaldo, Bergkamp, Kanu, Kluivert to name a few who are still or (were in the case of Kluivert) hugely successful. This kid has potential and is really quick but I think he should be left for a bit to see how he performs for a few seasons and make a decision later on if we are going to be interested.

And about Bojinov, I really don't see him coming here. Either Chelsea or someone else will get him but we can hope can't we.

brianfrance

Established Member
Arjan told us months ago that kalou's a great propest. Maybe he can give us further info on that player
@Loyan:you are too quick to judge Kezman' performance...only 6 months, and we all know that the EPL is special, sometimes a player need 1 complete season to learn....

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Which is why I said he has yet to have consistant playing time and is yet to adapt. I said I was unsure about him. In the same way I was unsure about Henry but look at him now. Opinions of players change but I am hoping my initial thoughts on Kezman turn out to be true :D .

patrick42uk

Established Member
kalou has the physical attributes for the league, more so than kexman so he is more likely to succeed IMO. i think chelsea have already been to watch him and he is on their list of targets. infact, i think abramovic perosnally went to watch him so the interest might be strong.

A

Anonymous

He has scored a ****load on goals the past few months. Like 12/13 in the competition already. 4/5 in the UEFA Cup.
He's from Ivory Coast. But willing to take the Dutch nationality.
He is the revelation of the season in the Dutch competition.
He's considered one of the best youngsters in the world.
Martins is nothing compared to Kalou

A

Anonymous

Yes. Bonaventure Kalou is the older brother of Salomon Kalou.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom