• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kanu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_Milton

Would be a good signing for them.

Not sure if Kanu would down-grade himself to a team that's just earned promotion.

Well, not that he has much of a choice now that his contract's up.

Gooner_Milton

What is wrong with Kanu anyway?

He was brillant when he first came here (hat trick against Chelski). He's utter shyte now, a shadow of his former self. It's as if he flicked a switch off and never bothered to flick it on again.

Denish

He fannies about with tricks too much instead of doing the business. Ever since he lost his place as a regular squad player he's just not had the match practice I guess.

Gooner_Milton

Could be.

He's too slow anyway to fit into our pacey style of play.

Unbelievable the dark post Anelka days when our strike force consist of Bergkamp, Kanu and Davor Suker!

Mark

Established Member
Kanu is a useful squad player so I'd quite like us to keep him. He has looked alright this season, but I'm not sure if he'll like being a squad player. Would be a good signing for the Baggies.

Gooner_Milton

I won't keep him simply because his wages will be better off somewhere else. From what I've heard from the papers, he's paid 45k a week.

Having him around will also mean less games for the younger players (ie. Aliadiere). I think his heart has long since left us anyway.

kanuuu

Established Member
I think he has done well when called upon this season, he played well in the win against inter and scored and set up a few goals, although he hasn't featured much since coming back from the African nations cup.

Sigun

remember when he first came here he was awesome!

...that goal against Sp**s

...second half Hatrick against chelsea to win 4 us

...glues the ball to hes feet.

shame he aint as consistant as this club now demands.

he will be rememberd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom