• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterix

Established Member
New thread so that the old Benzema / Ben Arfa one doesn't become too confused as it heads towards 250 pages in the summer.

I'd love to sign a striker like Benzema, particularly as we were supposedly interested in Torres but priced out, but there's no chance Wenger will spend the amount of money needed.

So this thread shouldn't be too long eh? :wink:

ThaSaltCracka

Benzema is probably a good replacement for Saha. Players love joining ManU for crazy amounts of money to ride the bench and win trophy's.

Dez

When ever i'm driving through the countryside, as I sometimes do, and I happen to pass a meadow and in that meadow lies a horse who is clearly deceased, well strike me down but all I want to is just kick it, so i get out of my car, walk up to the horse and just kick till my heart is content.

Asterix

Established Member
You've got a point. I'll lock it until another rumour pops up. meanwhile, if people want to discuss Benzema they can use the wishlist.

qs

Established Member
Mourinho will try to annoy Arsène Wenger for old time's sake, and Carlos Ancelotti for next season's sake, by making a bid for Emmanuel Adebayor.

Wenger is considering replacing the Togolese striker with Lyon phenomenon Karim Benzema even though paying around £40m would provoke a potentially ruinous identity crisis in the Arsenal manager.
Link

£40m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go49oner

Established Member
I have better chance sleeping with scarlett johansson then us signing Karim Benzema, lets put it that way.

Dez

dont let this happen - for the love of god... its eto'o all over agen itll just break my heart.

stuart

Established Member
We wont sign him. Im not even going to bother reading the link. He wont be coming to Arsenal, to be honest im not all that bothered

Zico

Established Member
I'm looking forward to this line-up of midfielders and attackers next season:

-- Benzema -- David Villa ---

Podolski - Yaya Toure - Silva

---------- Inler ------------

With all these players, one wonders where our own players will fit.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
ugh.. why bother reading this.. we will CLEARLY not sign him... although, to be fair, his stock probably took a bit of a hit from the Euros... but still way over our range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom