• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

raag

Can't wait to see Wengers post match face tonight. If he has a smug face we know we'll all be having one hand down our pants soon...

StrangerThanParadise

It's not that strange the papers haven't said anything yet. As far as I remember the Sanchez rumours were all tidbits from twitter for months. I swear it started with RTE world cup coverage which had Liam Brady on as a pundit and they were hinting at Sanchez to Arsenal, followed by Kike Marin and some other tweets, the reputable papers only reported on it when it was tied up or v. close to completion.

It's hard to ignore the long list of tweets now, I think this is on. I dunno why that BT Sport Jake guy would come out and say something, Dean's been adamant for a while now as well that we're in for him and I can't remember him getting a much wrong; Cazorla, Wilshere getting no.10.he said we were getting a world class winger last year.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Do we think the club have told our journos to keep quiet about it, as it seems that way to me.

Bashii

I so want to believe our new saucy friend but I start looking at that ass and forget what I'm supposed to be doi....

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
That Jeinny Lizarazo is an "ITK" I would follow........ to her house, the gym and anywhere else she was going. :p Fit as ****!
A1Z9YzHCIAABEhr.jpg

I cant take this anymore, please dont to this.. ( yeah she squats..)

Bashii

It defo is, mainly because of the French connection, but also because Auclair is not a transfer gossip journalist.

He's heard something.

He was a bit off the mark with Alexis if I remember correctly though. Said it was unlikely for a long while. Still a half decent journalist and the kind of journo we need to be talking about this.

New guy here, have been just hovering around this forum since that hilarious transfer of the season thread.This is one of the most entertaining websites i have ever stumbled across.Keep up the great work.

EDIT: Felt like i should contribute a little bit to this thread...hmmm....

Benzema is joining us without a doubt.

That should do it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do we think the club have told our journos to keep quiet about it, as it seems that way to me.

Nah, doubt it. More like whatever is happening is very subtle and people are only getting whispers.

I would say, Arsenal want, Benzema has probably hinted he'll join, Real will sell if they buy someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom