• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema is a keymember of our squad, different siuttaions to Özil and alexis. He is a first team player whereas Özil was not in the pre season before we sold him. Alexis was not needed at barca. neither of us sell players without better replacements

Prawn Sandwich

I was clearly joking. That's saying that we won't sell marcelo or benzema, we have no reason to

This post reminds me somewhat of the Juve fans on here who repeatedly - logically? - suggested Vidal wouldn't be sold as they had already lost Pirlo. Then Bayern offered the cash and away he went! ;)

I can see the concern on your face from here. Özil was a key player before he left you don't even try and dress it down.

Don't take your frustration out here lad, not our fault your club is ran tragically.

I'm not frustrated at all, we have no reason to sell benzema. We sold Özil because his attitude was awful to getting dropped to isco in the pre season. Ancelotti and Perez agreed that it was the best solution to get rid of him and of course they were proved correct. We went on to win the champions league the season we sold Özil. Özil was a fantastic player for us but his poor defensive ability cost us in the latter stages of the champions league.

This_is_Highbury

The Auclair-tweet is almost gif-worthy. He is a very reliable guy in my eyes. He has written a book about Thierry, works for RMC, is an Arsenal fan and is a personal friend to Arsène.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom