<

Karim Benzema

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Asterix, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Doesn't Consider Wenger a Legend

Wenger can keep denying Benzema and people will call it poker.

After a while you just believe him I think.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  2. RandyMarsh

RandyMarsh Established Member

Yeah on the 2nd of September.

3. GDeep™

Only 3 weeks now.

4. Prawn Sandwich

Prawn Sandwich Well-Known Member

Do you think we'll bid?

I think we will but am not certain we will get him.

5. GDeep™

If they spend on Reus or another big attacker, we might go in for Benzema, until then, no don't think we'll bid or Real will look to sell.

6. RandyMarsh

You're going to lose all your credibility with your reddit fan base if you keep back tracking like that!

Loken and Bashii like this.
  7. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

It's not just that though, I've always thought Real have the ability to turn around and say we don't need to sell him with Reus and De Gea.

The idea that we can financially bully Real f*cking Madrid into selling us someone is pure banter.

8. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

So where we are at now?

9. BigDane

BigDane Well-Known Member

Think we're too late personally, Wenger playing a game with very high stakes here, relying on Ronaldo playing striker next season.

Only names on my list of possible forwards for sale (at the right price) are Griezmann, Higuain, Icardi, Sturridge. Would only take Higuain out of that bunch, even then not so sure he has the quality needed for us.

Let's hope this Benzema thing comes off, if not we don't challenge for the title.

10. GDeep™

Benzema or bust, guys.

11. Bould14

Bould14 Well-Known Member

Bust most probably. Please at least bring a DM if that's the case.

12. RandyMarsh

Think at this point we shouldn't be picky if we can't lend Benzema. Anything is an upgrade over Giroud right now. Get someone like Higuain/Icardi/PEA and then get rid of Giroud/Welbeck next summer if a top WC striker appears on the market.

13. Nenad

Nenad Well-Known Member

Guys, I don’t know what’s happening.

I think I’m bonding with Perez telepathetically. Can’t see clearly through all these straws. It seems they are trying to decrease their €602 million debt. Wenger is helping by overpaying Benz for future benefit like getting first bit for players Real will sell next time.

Aaaah, it’s gone now.

14. ajay_rajan80

ajay_rajan80 Believes everything he reads on Twitter

Who is this Ryan Maloney guy?

15. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

Icardi will become one of the best strikers on earth, immense talent. But we wont go for him

16. Yorch_44

Yorch_44 Active Member

This is why i told before the timming of the signings is so important. We could lose the league in this 3 matches.

At this point, even ManU is going to be a contender and I think will be above us if we don't do something with our attack, specially striker

17. GDeep™

Plays for Sp**s, midfielder.

18. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Bust.

It is strange, because in may I said we would only sign Cech and I was okay with it. But now, we are not even going to make top 4 with our squad. I'm not liking this.

19. Yorch_44

Yorch_44 Active Member

ManU is not going to drop points playing a conservative style. Pool is going in all offensive mode, citeh being citeh and Chelsea I think will drop points and will risk the top.

Mou and Wenger will pay for the lack of transfers in summer.

20. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

We should have had most stable squad going into the season. And I really believed players would improve.

Chamberlain - still dribbles in his own half.
    Debuchy - in decline
    Monreal - looks more like Crouch than Monreal of last season
    Ramsey - have already peaked for half of a season, will never do anything again
    Özil - We will never get anymore from him than 5 goals and 5 assist against bottom half teams
    Giroud - Lamp post would be better than him up top
    Coquelin - will never be able to pass the ball, even against **** teams like WH

It is okay do not sign top players if your players improved, I thought they had. But we are in big trouble now. People keep talking about this is only first game and stuff like that. But there was nothing there that say we will win against Palace next week, and Liverpool will steal a win with wondergoal from Coutinho(the lover of his sister) the week after that.

I'm not happy about the situation. I want pre-season back.

Jarv likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.