• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kasper Schmeichel

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's been excellent for Leicester recently, in fact I see him as an uprade on both Szczesny and Ospina.

Last edited:

burnsjed

Established Member
If we do sign a Danish keeper, please let it be this guy..

1312318380.Faeste.jpg

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Guy played at Leeds for a year in 2010/11 - he was a bit of a ****, thinking he was bigger than the rest of his team mates because of who his dad was.
He's a lot like Fabianski and de Gea, but ****ter - good shot stopper, good kicker, but can be flappy with crosses.

Malky

Established Member
Wouldn't be my first choice for a keeper this summer but hes better than people here are making him out to be. Hes just as good a shot stopper as Ospina but with far better distribution and he's taller but like @SiMamu pointed out - flappy at crosses. Hes defiantly better than Leicester City standards but not sure if he's the keeper for a team going for a league title/Champions League.
Could actually see him at Sp**s next season if they sell Lloris.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Guy played at Leeds for a year in 2010/11 - he was a bit of a ****, thinking he was bigger than the rest of his team mates because of who his dad was.
He's a lot like Fabianski and de Gea, but ****ter - good shot stopper, good kicker, but can be flappy with crosses.

He's come leaps and bounds in the last 2 years or so. The exact flaws are why he wasn't featured regularly for our national team; he's cut those out of his game for the most part now.

Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I actually think he'd be an astute signing. He's really matured in the last couple of years and he's been solid for quite a while now.

burnsjed

Established Member
He's come leaps and bounds in the last 2 years or so. The exact flaws are why he wasn't featured regularly for our national team; he's cut those out of his game for the most part now.

Obviously I'm a bit biased here, but I actually think he'd be an astute signing. He's really matured in the last couple of years and he's been solid for quite a while now.

Do you know him much from your time with the U21 set-up etc Dok"?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nah, he was in the team 3 years before I was. Know a few people who've played with him though, never heard a bad word said about him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom