• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Keane's latest talk about Vieira and Gerrard

johe

Fight talk/psychological warfare that's all. He's better than neither of em, but talking like this could lead players with limited experience of mind-games like Gerrard to play poorly against manure.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Anyone who writes him off is a clown. He is still a great player, he doesn't have as much energy as he used to but he can still dominate big games and drive Man Utd.

Xanshin

Yeah. He can still put on good performances and is still a good player.

Saying otherwise is like saying Ruud Van Nistelrooy is the worst Dutch striker of all time...oh wait...that happened on here too didn't it?

Arnie

kaids said:
Anyone who writes him off is a clown. He is still a great player, he doesn't have as much energy as he used to but he can still dominate big games and drive Man Utd.

we are not writin him off, just sayin wat a motor mouth he is and he should let performances do the talking

Xanshin

Well...it was at a press conference, where he was probably asked a question relating to it. It's a common question they ask to fringe players, or ageing players "What do you thin you offer the team as a player?" or "Do you think you can still offer something to the team?"

What do you want him to say? "I'm getting on a bit now, so I'm nowhere near Stevie and Paddy...but I'm alright I suppose..."

Arnie

the stats on skysports were slightly biased against paddy when it came to disciplinary. That means he is most competitive!! :shock: :roll:

CloudWalker

Well, Keane is past his prime, he can still do top-top performance for 10 matches per season but the rest... :?: . Thankfully he and Fungus are still self-deluded to think he is still good enough to be a permanent fixture in Manures, they will learn it the hard way.
If Fungus still has it, he will sign someone to replace Keane this summer. Candidates: gerrad, maniche, Gattuso, Baraja etc. The best will be gerrad; he can replace Keane technically and also help fill the leadership vaccum. The neville bros are senior players but I dun think they can 'inspire' :twisted: ; Ferdinand would have been a good choice but let's just say his drug episode scandal pretty much ruin it for him.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Keane is an interesting character for sure. But them so is Charles Manson. And methinks Keane rival him for sheer quality of delusion.

KingReyes

Established Member
Keane is still a top player. Injuries have hampered him and probably resulted in a decline in his form but he is still an inflential player and can still match it with the best.

Top Bottom