• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ken Friar Steps Down

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Second of the old guys to step down. The average age of the board must have halved.

Let's play Aubamawang

Second of the old guys to step down. The average age of the board must have halved.
As amazing as it is that he's been able to dedicate his entire adult life to the club, and I'm sure he will be missed, it is time for him to retire. We've looked like an old man's club for years.

We've got new people in charge of the team, so it's about time we had fresh faces in charge of the club. Except young Vinai who has no clue what he's doing. He needs to sort out our sponsorship woes or he's next on the chopping block imo!

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Does anyone have any strong feelings about Ken either way? The only thing I know him for is when he came out and said all of the fan discontent around Emery "was just noise".

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone have any strong feelings about Ken either way? The only thing I know him for is when he came out and said all of the fan discontent around Emery "was just noise".
Didn’t know man existed let me not even lie to you.

Top Bottom