• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kevin Trapp

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Kicker is a worthy source to get this added imo.

Haven't seen much of him, Emery obviously knows him well and if we get the keeper coach (who everyone loves apparently) I could see it happening.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
When they lost 6-1 to Barca, I don't recall him making any saves.

Hoping we aim for better.

Crocrodile

You want your GK to better at making saves, than he is at being attractive.

Pavlenka, Oblak, Lafont fit the bill, Trapp needs to be scrapp(ed).

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Not a huge fan of Kevin Trapp, never quite get Jogi Löw's obsession with him! Leno is a better goalie Ulreich is better. Hell I'd also take Fährmann, Baumann and Karius above him for Germany after their solid seasons, yet there he is going to the world cup despite not playing much.

I'd hope Arsenal pursue Leno to be honest.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I thought PSG was signing Buffon. Now they're linked with Oblak again? I find this scenario highly unlikely. I suspect they're just speculating because of Emery and throwing together an old rumor about Oblak. I'd rather Arsenal went for Leno anyway.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
At PSG Emery preferred Areola to Trapp, not exactly a ringing endorsement of Trapp's quality even if the former got better as the season went on.

Leno, Trapp, not terribly exciting names we're being linked to so far.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would prefer Areola if the two become available, which would surely happen if they sign oblak and Buffon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only 13 games he played this season that not good enough we should aim for better keepers

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
At PSG Emery preferred Areola to Trapp, not exactly a ringing endorsement of Trapp's quality even if the former got better as the season went on.

Leno, Trapp, not terribly exciting names we're being linked to so far.
I'd like Leno, he's much better than what we have.

Trapp is another comedian at times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom