• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Key dates for this summer

Vela

Established Member
Arsenal Diary: Key dates for this summer

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/arsenal-diary-key-dates-for-this-summer/link/78594/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/arsenal-di ... ink/78594/</a>

The close season is here but there is plenty to look forward to from an Arsenal perspective before the 2011/12 campaign gets underway.

Here are some key dates for your diary this summer (all times UK):
June 8: Arsenal Player launched

Mid-June: Draft 2011/12 Premier League fixtures

July 13: Pre-season friendly - Malaysia XI (a) 1.45pm

July 16: Pre-season friendly - Hangzhou Greentown (a) Kick-off TBC

July 23: Pre-season friendly - FC Cologne (a) Kick-off TBC

July 24: Women's Super League resumes - Liverpool (h) 2pm

July 30: Emirates Cup - Boca Juniors (h) 4.20pm

July 31: Emirates Cup - New York Red Bulls (h) 4.20pm

August 5: Champions League Play-Off draw

August 13: Start of 2011/12 Premier League season

August 16/17: Champions League Play-Off first leg

August 23/24: Champions League Play-Off first leg

outlaw_member

Established Member
Ah, so the first leg of the Champions League qualifier will be after the start of the season. So I'm assuming our pre-season preparations will be as usual?

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Had my hols booked but might have to reschedule seeing as it clashes with the Womens Super League first game of the season. Massive game that.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
va_va_voom said:
You missed the most important date of all.

July 1st. Transfer window opens.
Have the FA announced that as the date for our int'l window? I know domestic transfers start as soon as the season ends (midnight) and that a lot of European countries are July 1st, but last season it was June 9th or something for us. It's all a bit of mess if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom