• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

kezman reckons psv cant keep him.

thegame24

Established Member
i was watching a champions league programme last night and they had an interview with kezman. he said he doesnt think psv will be able to keep him next season and that he may be looking for a new club.

i reckon hes a good player and should be looked at by wenger. i also hope he goes for kluivert as he should be leaving in the january window. etoo may also be leaving his club as they suck and are bottom of the spanish league, however, i think the other 2 are much better.

patrick42uk

Established Member
rumour has it that he has already agreed a deal in principle with barcelona, it would be tough to get him. he would be good to have though. he has many footballing attributes (finishing, skill, movenemnts e.t.c) but what i like about him the most is his passion for the game.

thegame24

Established Member
oh well, hopefully that makes it more likely we get kluivert.

ever since wenger said he wanted 2 strikers for cheap i just keep thinkin of kluivert and rivaldo

jc8gooner

Yeah I saw that too, but he would be expensive i guess and we wouldn't get him in January and it is then that we need another striker to support titi til the end of the season.

slapz

he wont come to arsenal.. then again, i dont think anyone linked with us will come seeing as we cant do much transfer wise.. i think he'd look at chelski if not the spanish sides

patrick42uk

Established Member
thegame24 said:
oh well, hopefully that makes it more likely we get kluivert.

ever since wenger said he wanted 2 strikers for cheap i just keep thinkin of kluivert and rivaldo

add olivier kapo to that, he is too much of a wenger signing to be overlooked

rachael-8

i thought kezman said he wouldnt mind joining arsenal?
it said on sky sports news a bit ago? :?:

jc8gooner

Dn't want Rivaldo. Not only is he past his best, hhe si a cheat and he wouldn't fit our style of play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom