<

Kia Joorabchian Involvement With Arsenal FC

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, May 31, 2020.

1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Sammy has a had a shocker there. Why would the Kroenkes be scouting Jack Grealish?

ItWasMeBarry and Sammy1887 like this.
  2. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

Josh: "That's the player we are looking at there, dad...dad, you still awake?"

Sammy1887 and American_Gooner like this.
  3. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

I don't trust Raul, and would have been happier giving more power to Sven, but Miguel Delaney writing an Article about Arsenal screams unreliability and Agenda. Lots of indirect quotes of people who may have spoken to people who spoke to Sven. Its opportunistic rubbish based on conjecture and no more info than we have on here.

It doesn't undermine the concerns, but it does make me largely dismiss this specific article

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    GoonerJeeves and Beksl like this.
  4. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Jack Grealish is from Punjab?

5. Sammy1887

Agreed. Somehow didn’t notice Kroenke senior.

American_Gooner likes this.
  6. Sammy1887

Our fellow countryman..how many times do I have to explain you..Patiala is not a part of England.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  7. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

I think this is just a media spin, they like beating a dead horse like Arsenal. Imagine believing one guy has that much power in a corporate environment worth billions. Get a grip ffs and don't believe everything you read.

We had a great transfer window last Summer brought in quality and most of the fans were pleased. Didn't hear a peep out of media about Kia or Raul and their "dodgy" dealings.

Dj_sds - likes this.
  8. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

I never want to hear a bad word about Kia again. The man deserves statue outside the Emirates for the Iwobi transfer.

truth_hurts likes this.
  9. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Points Out The Obvious

Kia is the modern day Herbert Chapman.

Brett likes this.
  10. Marjorie

Marjorie Thread Monopolizer

Why on earth would we need Kia's involvement to ship a player to Everton, a domestic based club, who we've had plenty of dealings with down the years. It was only a year ago before the iwobi deal that they overpaid for Theo without any 'super agent' involvement. Just how much did Kia make from this deal...

dka91, MartiSaka and GDeep™ like this.
  11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Everton in recent years have generally overpaid, and like you said we sold them Theo a year earlier. Everybody knows Kia has to be involved so he can get his slice of the cash now.

Makingtrax and Marjorie like this.
  12. Marjorie

He's determined to get Coutinho here.

13. MartiSaka

MartiSaka Active Member

Serious question, I don't understand the world of transfers at all, but what purpose does getting so close to super-agents serve?

Why is it in the interest of the club to make an agent lots of money, when in the case of the Iwobi deal, there is no real need to use them.

Is it so you are moved to the front of the line when they represent a top player that you actually want? Is it just a mutual back scratching exercise?

Marjorie likes this.
  14. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Kia's going to have to cash in this summer

15. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Luiz, Cedric, Coutinho...

Having his way with Wenger’s saved millions!

El Duderino, Marjorie and Wrighty4eva like this.
  16. Marjorie

17. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

So uh... how does one become a football agent? Asking for a friend.

18. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

I believe your last paragraph answers it. Yes and yes. Priority to top players, backscratching, and likely under the table deals benefiting Raul too.

19. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

1 goal 0 assists for Everton this season in 1600 minutes played. They must love him there.

20. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

I never hated anyone as much as I hate Edu and how much piece of **** he is.

This might be the end of me as an Arsenal supporter.

Wrighty4eva, ItWasMeBarry and Hunta like this.