• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I never hated anyone as much as I hate Edu and how much piece of **** he is.

This might be the end of me as an Arsenal supporter.

The only thing that keeps me coming back is the youth. The romantic in me wants to see them grow and become great players here.

Also I like the appointment of Arteta for the same reason. Young and motivated manager who understands the values set-up by Wenger.

Beyond that, It is very hard to keep watching. The football is no longer exciting and the team keeps buying **** players and giving them big wages with little resale value.

Soares was given a 4 year deal before he even played a game smh. Everyone knows about Luiz and his ****ty defense, but still decided to go for him and give him an extension after horrendous mistakes. He is a veteran, not a young defender learning the trade.

A defender should actually know how to DEFEND before **** like, he is good on the ball or playing out of the back.

Now linked to 31 year old Willian. Never understand why we keep going for these aging players from rival teams.

They take our best players in their prime and we settle for their double agents looking for a retirement home.

Even the overrated Coutinho who only had half a good season before going to Barcelona and never living up to expectations.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t know if anyone here watches Attack on Titan but I just wanted to make an analogy. You know for a long time I thought the Kroenke’s were money hungry Americans who just wanted to suck Arsenal dry to build ranches in the US. I basically thought for the longest time they were the Titans, the antagonistic apex predator that we had no power against but would one day consume us all. But then as the series unfolds and the secrets reveal themselves. The true villains come out the shadows and they look a lot like us, they’re humans, our supposed allies unlike those Americans. Kia, Edu and Raul are definitely those villains. Worse thing is we let them inside our house without any vetting and they bring all their mess with them, a real Portuguese speaking, Trojan horse, overpriced and washed up mess.

I’m glad that Arteta could stand up to Kroenke’s and ask for money but he needs to call out those businessman beside him. I have no problem with him wanting experienced players but it has to reasonable. You can’t cry broke to the fans and then ask the players to pay cuts just so Kia can bring his boys to the yard like a knock off Kelis. I hope there is more negative media attention looking at Kia. Maybe Josh will be pressured into looking at our business arrangements with Kia. Look at his dealings with Corinthians in Brazil and accusations of money laundering. It gets really dodgy and messy. I hope Josh is looking at this guy closely.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I would sell my soul to the illuminati for a Champions League and title win. King Kia has been pivotal in delivering Luiz and Willian for a combined 8m and possibly can get us Coutinho and a Portuguese wonder kid.

No doubt it's all as dodgy as hell, but I couldn't care less.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
But was he a Corinthians fan?

ESiAHfIXgAIo52T.jpg

Reactions: A_G

roz

Fake News Merchant
Also partly responsible for QPR failing miserably. Guy has the worst track record wherever he goes.
Get. Him. Out.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Willian - agent Kia
Coutinho - agent Kia
Soares - agent Kia
Luiz 1 year renewal - agent Kia
Pablo Mari - agent Arturo Canales, mate of Raul who got Emery into the Arsenal job.

This is why we can sack 55 people. Who needs scouts looking for young talent when Raul and Edu and their money laundering pals can suck Arsenal dry.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Willian - agent Kia
Coutinho - agent Kia
Soares - agent Kia
Luiz 1 year renewal - agent Kia
Pablo Mari - agent Arturo Canales, mate of Raul who got Emery into the Arsenal job.

This is why we can sack 55 people. Who needs scouts looking for young talent when Raul and Edu and their money laundering pals can suck Arsenal dry.

We can sack 55 people because our owner allows it. Make no mistake, Stan Kroenke has all the power in this club and it is being run exactly like he wants it to be run. Raul just does what he knows best, which is making deals with his shady pals. I' sure that's exactly why he got the job. All Wenger could've done is walk out the door which I suspect he would've actually done. Part of me actually wishes Arteta would do the same and derail the club in complete disarray. But then again, what would be the point. Maybe Arsenal would be straightened up, maybe we'd go crashing down and Kroenke would lose hundreds of millions but in the end the entire world of football is swirling with dirty corrupt money that's being made through human rights violations, drugs, pollution etc. The clubs that aren't making staff cuts are surely ****ing poor people over at the source to shine their shield. But yeah, never-the-less it is still gut-wrenching to see players taking wage cuts believing they're saving jobs and then this happens.

Corbulo

I hate Kia. Having this guy around the club it's like watching your underage daughter dating older, sleazy scumbags. The deeper he digs his claws into her the worse it gets.

Kia basically relegated Corinthians. Then you have two big names in Tevez and Mascherano turning up on transfer deadline day for a mid table club. He took their licenses away when he got investigated, fled Brazil on an Interpol warrant. The shadiness of the deal came to light after a few months. He's a nasty ****. Just another shark who can smell a profit where we only see the game of football. He made millions for the short involvement with MSI investment fund and walked away. He's also behind Barca choosing Neto as ter Stegen's back-up.

He also destroyed Inter with his deals. Kia basically controlled their entire transfer business. The first thing an Inter fan will bring up is the name of Joao Mario. They still can't get rid of him after paying €40m.

This is exactly what happens when your club execs and owners have limited football knowledge and are depending too much on agents for advice and decision-making.

My ideal owner-manager combination would be Aurelio De Laurentiis and Arsène Wenger. He bought Napoli with the ambition of bringing them back up the divisions whilst ensuring financial stability. They both share the same aversion towards these agents and their bullshit player deals.
The main reason why the Nicolas Pepe deal fell through for Napoli was because ADL wasn't willing to negotiate with Mendes while Sanllehi leant on his relationship with Mendes to help broker the deal.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I hate Kia. Having this guy around the club it's like watching your underage daughter dating older, sleazy scumbags. The deeper he digs his claws into her the worse it gets.

Kia basically relegated Corinthians. Then you have two big names in Tevez and Mascherano turning up on transfer deadline day for a mid table club. He took their licenses away when he got investigated, fled Brazil on an Interpol warrant. The shadiness of the deal came to light after a few months. He's a nasty ****. Just another shark who can smell a profit where we only see the game of football. He made millions for the short involvement with MSI investment fund and walked away. He's also behind Barca choosing Neto as ter Stegen's back-up.

He also destroyed Inter with his deals. Kia basically controlled their entire transfer business. The first thing an Inter fan will bring up is the name of Joao Mario. They still can't get rid of him after paying €40m.

This is exactly what happens when your club execs and owners have limited football knowledge and are depending too much on agents for advice and decision-making.

My ideal owner-manager combination would be Aurelio De Laurentiis and Arsène Wenger. He bought Napoli with the ambition of bringing them back up the divisions whilst ensuring financial stability. They both share the same aversion towards these agents and their bullshit player deals.
The main reason why the Nicolas Pepe deal fell through for Napoli was because ADL wasn't willing to negotiate with Mendes while Sanllehi leant on his relationship with Mendes to help broker the deal.
This. Kroenke knew **** all about European soccer. But he was extremely lucky to have Wenger in charge despite an ageing board, a man with both scruples and vision. Who for a limited investment earned him millions in Champions League football and an increasing share price.

Josh is in charge now and is being duped by dodgy second hand car salesmen.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I thought you said Arsène would have taken care of the 55 staff who were fired, now he would have gotten rid of them without even a severance package...interesting...
Eh? You feeling alright bro.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Frank de Boer had some interesting things to say about Kia fitting his time at inter , including Kia threatening to have him fired for not playing two players he repped.

Top Bottom