<

Kia Joorabchian Involvement With Arsenal FC

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, May 31, 2020.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I wonder how much we paid for mendes to help us get pepe.

2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

What are people talking about that this is the game now and super agents rule?

We are getting destroyed by Kia, as he did with QPR. You don't see this at other top clubs.

Lame excuse.

3. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Getting bent over by agents for quality players is one thing, but how can you accept this ****?

Kia better get us a world class player for all the favours we are doing him.

Riou likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

He don't have world class players he own best player he got is Coutinho and at this rate we'll have to pay 3x what we paid for Luiz.

5. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner All Deals Off

No way Barcelona willing to loan out Coutinho for another season, he's one name we should probably just forget

6. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

Just when when we're dealing with this virus, another virus is at the club fleecing us.

Why the feck are we still persisting with him. His best player is Countinho FFS. It's not like he has guys like Sancho or Harvrtz that he can bring here.

That being said, I think we aren't the only club that does this stuff. It's common place in football now. I'm in no way condoning it but it's the current reality. Until FIFA clamps down on this, agent will continue to dictate where the best talent will ply their trade.

GDeep™ likes this.
  7. hydrofluoric acid

8. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

So if we take up the team option to extend we'll have to pay even more agent fees? lol this is either incompetence or something fishy is going on.

Oxeki and GDeep™ like this.
  9. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Lol what you coming at me for?

Sanchez11 and OnlyOne like this.
  10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Called it days ago, we’re not extending because we’ll have to pay another bunch of fees.

Sanchez11 likes this.
  11. hydrofluoric acid

I remembered you had strong opinions on Kia not long ago! I just thought you would chip in with some more thoughts on the matter.

Sanchez11 and Rex Banter like this.
  12. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

We've had an absolute mare here, I was in favour of extending but not under these circumstances. We'd be far better off gambling on Mari-Saliba as much of a risk as it is. Paying all that for another year of Luiz' brainfarts is just not worth it, I don't care how good of a passing range he has or how much he shouts.

13. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Not really a fan of Kias that much tbh. Give me a German or Japanese car over a South Korean all day long.

14. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Not gonna lie, I had a Kia cerato and loved it. It a was a time a drove on the road a lot.

Still, Germans make the best cars.

15. yousif_arsenal

Why fifa/Uefa not doing something with this? I mean they cry about ffp and team should respect it but they afraid to touch agent like kia Raiola mendes i remember Raiola got 20m from pogba transfer how fifa allowing this?

Sanchez11 likes this.
  16. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

17. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Hopefully what goes on at those islands isn't the same as the one Epstein used to fly people to. :eek:

18. Fewtch

Wish I could say more but I don’t want to suddenly “request” a ban on AM.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  19. Fewtch

Investigate the Kroenke Islands!

20. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter Trusted

Kia is such a ****. Even looks like a villain. Not that bothered about football coming back with this prick leeching our finances on ****e.

Rex Banter likes this.